[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Mazzy Star?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 608x800
Thoughts on Mazzy Star?
>>
good body of work
>>
Good vocalist / pretty woman.
>>
>>64309819
eyecandy-core
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNa4NKFE6wE
>>
>>64309865
>>64309906
You guys meme but her music is actually fantastic.
>>
>>64309950
This
>>
Hope Sandoval is a great artist
>>
>>64309995
>this
>>
I would love to fade into her if you know what i mean
>>
ive only heard so tonight so i may see

but its a great album

dont know why i never did the others. maybe i will do that this week
>>
>>64309950
Isn't it more David Roback's music?
>>
all the albums sound the same
>>
I like the duet she did with Jim Reid of the Jesus and Mary Chain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL0269xbykQ
>>
Into Dust is one of the best songs ever.
>>
i love her. their music is awesome. one of those bands that nobody really can hate.
>>
Love Mazzy Star & Hope Sandoval. Always wondered why she wasn't a big deal. Great voice, tastful band, fun enough lyrics, Hope has knockout appearance.
>>
File: tumblr_lzhx52Rmqf1r5wijo.jpg (174 KB, 450x528) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzhx52Rmqf1r5wijo.jpg
174 KB, 450x528
>>
>>
File: hopesandovalpink.jpg (42 KB, 387x499) Image search: [Google]
hopesandovalpink.jpg
42 KB, 387x499
New Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions album this year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzGWBWu-Rxg
>>
Their Doors rip-off was the best thing they ever made.
>>
she's trippy, smokes lots of weed, extremely pretty, extremely talented

"star of mazzy must, push her voice inside of me"
>>
>>64312567
if she had just done squats and deadlifts she would be perfect 10/10
>>
The first Mazzy Star I heard, i DLed it from the archive from here, it was the last track on So Tonight... and it was a glitched copy so it kept skipping and speeding up. I thought it was the coolest and trippiest thing ever. Still not bad as an ordinary track anyways
>>
>>64309819
Like, around '96 or so, i was entirely prepared to become an enfatuated superfan, but.... Their act just never really materialized. Where'd they go?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.