[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post albums you listened to knowing nothing about and ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
ITT post albums you listened to knowing nothing about and ended up loving.

pic related, in spite of its flaws I really enjoy it.
>>
>flaws
name 25
>>
>flaws
Nigga Cassandra Gemini is a 30-minute long musical orgasm. Also if you haven't listened to the unreleased title track fucking get on that shit.
>>
>>64307586
please name the flaws
I'm not saying it's flawless but please name what you think are the flaws?
>>
>>64307686
>>64307965
>>64308025
I spent a few minutes trying to think of some but I'm going to be perfectly honest and say that I don't actually think it has any flaws, but last time I saw this album mentioned a lot of people shit talked it so I felt like I had to say that to fit in. There are a couple things I dislike about it, but those aren't flaws.
I'm sorry.
>>
why does p4k hate this band. it's hilarious
>>
>>64308121
They actually experiment.
Also I've been seeing a lot more of The Mars Volta/ATDI lately, what gives? Well aside from the ATDI reunion.
>>
>>64308088
the ambient noise gets annoying sometimes

what do you guys think of amputechture?
>>
>>64308233
>what do you guys think of amputechture?
My favorite Mars Volta song is Tetragrammaton, but Frances and Deloused are probably better albums overall.
>>
>>64308233
>what do you guys think of amputechture?
It's one of my favorites. I love every single song on it, but Day of the Baphomets takes the cake.
The only issue I have with it is how terribly mixed the drums and guitars are.
I'd give everything for proper remasters of Amputechture and Bedlam.
>>
File: 91vvLcHrAkL._SL1425_.jpg (519 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
91vvLcHrAkL._SL1425_.jpg
519 KB, 1425x1425
>>
>>64308121
They actually seem like a very Pitchfork-like band. They're kind of the 'cool kids' in the modern prog scene. My guess is they did something to upset P4K personally. TMV and ATD-I were known for not having great relationships with the media.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.