[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any females doing the fantano thing on youtube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: mercer3-3460595b.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
mercer3-3460595b.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
any females doing the fantano thing on youtube?
>>
Girls can’t get into music. For the most part they listen to it because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.
>>
>>64299595
As /r9k/ as this sounds, he's actually pretty right. Girls are just raised differently from boys in society.
>>
>>64299595
unless they're lesbians
>>
Girls can’t into Anthony Fantano. For the most part they listen to him because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that TheNeedleDrop is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to his reviews

“Strong six to a light seven” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Anthony.

“Because truth be told, this album is too shallow to have a soul to search through” Not being shallow meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of his reviews is talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of his reviews that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake Anthony Fantano and Cal Chuchesta are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that review of Anthony making melonade. Sure he is a vegan, but most reviewers aren’t autistic.
>>
>>64299619
this
You'll meet patrician girls in your lifetime, but they will all be dykes.
>>
>>64299595
I don't want you to be right but holy fuck you are probably right.
>>
>>64299619
>>64299677
was trying to think of patrician women and sure enough the only one i could come up with, susan sontag, was a lesbian
>>
>>64299595
>>64299618
>>64299619
>>64299677
How many girls yall know? 4? Im also assuming you are Hsers or social retards but if you go to any college radio station there will be a bunch of girls who know just as much if not more than you. Most are smokers and dtf too so it's a win-win.
>>
>>64299618
>>64299595
you guys need to meet more/better women
>>
>>64299712
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>64299712
>>64299739
>any females doing the fantano thing on youtube?

help me "meet" one on youtube
seriously, there are half a dozen men copying him already. where are the women?
>>
>>64299677
>>64299595
My ex was somewhat patrician but that's only because her dad played guitar and probably set her on the right path. Women that independently pursue hobbies are far and few between
>>
>>64299595
Huh right. So maura johnston, lee adcock, ann powers, meagan garvey, ellen willis, susan sontag are all in it for the personal validation. Just because women arent making insufferable youtube review shows doesnt mean they arent engaging in solid written criticism. less youtube criticism the better, honestly. Its a shit niche pretty much defined by one man, who does deserve some respect.
>>
>>64301558
the channels exist, I just need to find them

women already review all kinds of things on youtube
>>
>>64299595
Spread this pasta throughout this fucking garbage board.
>>
>>64299780
Lol what? All you're saying is that women *dont* suffer from autism.

Which they do, btw. It just manifests itself differently.
>>
>>64301785
you don't know anything about women dude
just stop
>>
>>64299619
>>64299677
Came here to post this.
>>
>>64299595
>>64299618
>>64299619
>>64299677
And what music do you guys like?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.