[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anybody been to electric forest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
It only like 30 minutes from my house so I kinda want to go, but the price is really high as you can see. Never been to a big festival like this, how cool it it?

I kinda want to sneak into the campground area and just get drunk and drop with some random people, do you this would be fun? apparently it is really easy to hop the fence into the camp area but not into the stage area.
>>
>>64298013
yeah hop the fence.
>>
>grimes naked
cmon
>>
>>64298036
have you snuck into festivals before? I dont think it will be that hard tbqh
>>
>>64298052
haha good eye

that should become a meme in all future sceneshot images
>>
>$400 to watch a person press play
>>
>>64298013
no but i've been to hidden forest
>>
>>64298230
I have never been to a music festival: the post
>>
>>64298256
kek. Most of those acts are meme-tier tho
>>
>>64298283
true but I mean you go for the atmostphere and when you are rolling hard it doesnt matter what you are listening to, its gonna sound like the best thing in the world
>>
>>64298013
I went two years ago. I'm not at all into EDM stuff really, but I attended with my girlfriend and a group of her friends. I actually had an amazing time even if the music wasn't my thing. Lots of drugs. At least FlyLo and Tycho played, that was cool. Cut Copy was great too.
>>
>>64298013
>grimes naked
>/r/hiphopheads
>/b/
>filthy frank
holy shit OP
>>
>>64298502
>actually taking the bait
>>
>>64298502
does grimes have nudes?
>>
>>64298531
>>64298544
haha trolled!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.