[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is music jam packed with so many SJWs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fake.jpg (22 KB, 553x416) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
22 KB, 553x416
Why is music jam packed with so many SJWs?
>>
I CAN ALREADY TELL THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT THREAD
>>
>59677969

I feel like there's not that many SJW's in music. I mean there's a lot of people who are nice and don't like it when people are dicks to each other but I feel like most musicians I know and hear about are pretty reasonable people. If you're talking about SJWs like kind of unreasonable, very angry people on the internet, then I think maybe musical culture has a lot of SJWs? The musicians themselves usually aren't a part of that but a lot of journalists and things are, probably because it gets them attention and pageviews. I don't blame them tbh, people eat that shit up.
>>
>>59678102
>>59677969
godammit
>>
>>59677969
stop listening to bad music then

if you wanna avoid SJW talk, go into threads that aren't about the latest p4k/meloncore or memerap
>>
Because generally conservatives think generally think art is a waste of time and don't want to associate with creative types so they tend to avoid it in favor of more monetarily fruitful pursuits.
>>
>>59677969
>implying cuckservatives can into art
>>
>>59677969
Name five musicians who are SJWs.
>>
>>59678233
this
>>
>>59678233
>implying libtards can do anything practical and that's why they always choose to "follow their hearts"
>>
Why is /pol/ the most obnoxious board?
>>
>>59677969
Shut up Jun Kasai
>>
>>59678284
>yeah that's obviously why most scientists are republican
>>
>>59678301
because /pol/tards post everywhere and shift every discussion into some kind of political one
>>
bc it's an appeal of its own in this day and age and unfortunately sells well to autists
>>
Most new popular music is made by young first world people

young first world people tend to be liberal idiots

there you go
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.