[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself, /mu/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 639x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 639x637
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself, /mu/.
>>
think of all the memes you'll miss
>>
Whats the problem desu
>>
You'll never see which important musician dies next
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
>>64286487
Cause someone out there loves you. Whether you know it or not, whether you've met them or not.
You're gonna have so many highs and lows if you decide to keep living, but those highs/good times will always outweigh the bad ones and you will go on to do exceptional things and live to see and hear and do so much you never dreamed was possible.

I believe in you OP.
>>
>>64286487
Everyday is a Lifetime

>>64286561
>Cause someone out there loves you.
Incorrect don't give false hope
>>
think of your favorite bands
think of all the new albums and songs by them that you'll miss if you kill yourself
>>
>>64286576
Uh, I'll give him all the hope I need to, thanks, I don't want a buddy KILLIN themselves ok
>>
>>64286487
Hi
Killing yourself is the most pointless thing you can do
There's also no music when you're dead
And you can't shitpost from beyond the grave
>>
why do it
>>
>>64286730
This is the only reason I haven't killed.

There is still lots of art for me to go through before I can be satisfied with dying. Although recently I've been feeling burnt out and don't really listen or do anything new during the day. Not to sound melodramatic, but I feel like my days are numbered.
>>
>>64286487
Sufjan is still alive and he's going to make some damn great albums in the future. You don't want to miss that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.