[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> squiddly riff > I don't know what else to say I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: J-Mascis-2295.jpg (17 KB, 350x228) Image search: [Google]
J-Mascis-2295.jpg
17 KB, 350x228
> squiddly riff
> I don't know what else to say I told you bout it yesterday I never found another way I already tried to play I don't know if I I don't know if there's a time I never found myself a crime but I could still drop you a line and say that you look fine then we go somewhere and dine on hot dog and pork rinds and then something else unwinds and then something that I find but I don't know that I don't know that I don't know ....
>BR00TALZ GUITAR SOLOSZ!!
>repeat previous points x2
>>
Damn straight
I don't even know if you're trying to make fun of him but that's why I buy his records
>>
>>64277211
how is it possible to be mad at j mascis
>>
>>64277258
>>64277236

I actually am a big fan, but the other day it really struck me how laughably bad the lyrics are in most Dinosaur JR songs.
>>
>>64277300

Post lyrics you find are good

>Inb4 you never return to thread
>>
>>64277300
Guys like Stephen Malkmus and Thurston Moore can write lyrics that are cool, witty, literate, abstract, and leave me completely cold. J writes the simplest fucking lyrics ever and it gets me EVERY time. Especially more recent stuff, where old J actually manages to make young J's simple lyrical style even simpler.
>>
File: a8e476d4.jpg (80 KB, 658x329) Image search: [Google]
a8e476d4.jpg
80 KB, 658x329
i hope i have glorious wizard hair like him when i'm old
>>
>>64277671
he's balding af that's why he wears a swagback all the time
>>
Dinosaur Jr is like Proto-Nickelback
>>
>squiddly riff

thank you so much for that. that PERFECTLY describes DJ
>>
>>64278203
No
>>
>>64278430
Without googling are these Dinosaur Jr or Nickelback Lyrics

"You say you don't want it
Just watch and you'll flaunt it
You stare at the ceiling
And ignore what I'm feeling

Well that's fine, hey I don't mind
I can find nothing wrong with it
And you say in your polite way
Oh by the way can you get on with it?"
>>
>>64278484
Weak lyrics don't make Dinosaur the "proto-Nickelback" though.
>>
>>64277691
so?
>>
>>64278484
Haha I actually got this wrong
>>
>tfw you live near j and used to see him walking his dog all the time

We even went to the same shitty hipster record store
>>
File: jmascis.jpg (106 KB, 1914x738) Image search: [Google]
jmascis.jpg
106 KB, 1914x738
look at how high j mascis action is, what a fucking weirdo he does this on purpose
>>
>>64278846
Where did you get this picture?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.