[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth listening to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 51S1R0W8CML.jpg (42 KB, 312x300) Image search: [Google]
51S1R0W8CML.jpg
42 KB, 312x300
Is this worth listening to?
>>
Yes it is. They were following the Britpop craze but its bretty good
>>
>>64274490
Thanks
>>
>>64274490
This, the album is good and unlike The Verve they quit while they were ahead
>>
>>64274735
although they did actually quit because of the drummer's suicide
>>
>>64274469
That's weird. This has been burning up my earbuds this week. Always liked Lush's shoegaze stuff. Was always scared to listen to this one because of the "britpop" tag.

It might be one of my favorite Lush albums now.

...and is Ladykiller one of the best female anthems ever?
https://youtu.be/Iedz_x6Hlhw
>>
>>64274832
Miki is hot as heck
>>
>>64274490
montie likes lush?

wtf
>>
>>64274735
They're also playing at Coachella this weekend. And have a new EP out.
>>
>>64274752
That too, but my point being that while The Verve and Lush both had great fucking shoegaze, The Verve made really shitty britpop after A Northern Soul.
>>
>>64274957
Also didn't they get sued by the rolling stones
>>
Are they worth seeing live?
>>
>>64274900
I love Lush
>>
>>64275127
i want to hate you but i cant because you have good taste desu
>>
>>64275111
Yes

Lush - Deluxe live 2016
https://youtu.be/_sIXzLbrJCs

Yes. They got older. It happens.
>>
Mediocre dream pop
>>
>>64274469
who's the black guy on the cover?
>>
>>64275254
You're thinking of Purity Ring or Beach House
>>
Desire Lines by Lush or Desire Lines by Deerhunter?

Which is the better track?
>>
>>64275521
Deerhunter
>>
>>64274469
Yes, some great melodies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.