[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The music world was consumed on Thursday with the news Prince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 310x163
The music world was consumed on Thursday with the news Prince died at 57, however Justin Bieber managed to still make waves.

The controversial pop star angered Prince fans when he felt the need to chime in on Prince’s legacy.

Rocker Andrew Watt shared a tribute to Prince on Instagram. He wrote: “today waking up to this news I am truly beside myself...devastated...the last of the greatest living performers...”

In a comment that has since been deleted, but was captured in screengrabs, an account with Bieber’s photo and official username — justinbieber — replied, “Well not the last greatest living performer.”
>>
>>64273671
Why do we care again?
>>
>>64273671
who cares about the little asshole? He is irrelevant in music
>>
File: cute anime pic 0055.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cute anime pic 0055.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
I hope he was talking about himself.
>>
That's shit is actually pretty funny.

Fuck people who say shit like "greatest living whatever" -- especially when they're just attention-whoring after a celebrities death
>>
>>64273671
He's right though.
It's pretty retarded and insulting to say Prince is the last great performer. There are plenty of great performers around.
>>
>>64273671

Bieber is a master troll though
>>
>>64273671
I would suck his dick
>>
>>64273740
Hey... Prince just died, man. What are you, a racist?
>>
>>64273671
he's right

fuck Prince
>>
>>64273671
bieber crucified for keeping it real as fuck
>>
What was so bad about his comment?

I can't detect the sarcasm
>>
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>64273671
>“Well not the last greatest living performer.”

I think my respect goes up a notch for Bieber
>>
That's funny as hell and alpha as fuck, good luck justin.
>>
>>64273671
He's right though, Kanye is alive.
>>
Good for him. Not a fan, but people if anything should troll the twittersphere and the larger social media whole atmosphere of PR pandering and constant offense being taken and gratuitous fake apologies
>>
bieber and prince are/were on the same tier
>>
>bieber getting heat for not being le wrong generation
>>
is beiber about to achieve /mu/ approval?
>>
>>64276453
I think so and he might achieve something instead of being a douche and an ass to everyone.
>>
>>64273733
This so much. I don't even respect Bieber enough to dislike him, but this attention-whoring gets way out of hand.
>>
>>64276294
kek
>>
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>64276434
He deserves for his stupid shit. Prince may be the talentless nigger for the previous music generation, but he's literally better than this pretentious Canadian piece of shit.
>>
>>64277058
All he said was that Prince wasn't the last great performer. I don't think he was implying that he himself was. And what he said was right.
>>
Is the Beiber the Beiber Beiber the Beiber Beiber?
>>
BeeeeEEEEBER?? !!

Are the BEEBER?
>>
>>64276835
Bieber was speaking out of his mind

see>>64277101
>>
that's pretty cheeky and honestly fine
I hate bieber but not for a post like this
honestly I don't want to shit on anyone because if Prince's death moves you that's fine, I was really affected by Bowie's death, but Prince's fanatical grip on his own music threw him into obscurity
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 700x834) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 700x834
post yfw you start liking bieber
>>
Hey everyone who is with me when i say we should swap Justin Bieber for Prince? LOL XD
>>
>>64277487
This.
>>
wow /mu/ has reached nadir
bye guys i think im leaving for good except rym threads
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.