[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf happened to asap ferg let it bang and psycho where the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: FERG.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FERG.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
wtf happened to asap ferg
let it bang and psycho where the only good songs on his new shit
>>
>>64268168
you forget new level
>>
>>64268204
true the future verse was alright
its like hes turning into pitbull
>>
You're wrong. I'm on Let it Bang now and so far every track's been dope. It's a mixed bang admittedly but it's still dope as fuck. New Level sounds crazy in context btw
>>
>>64268278
hungry ham is kindof annoying desu
>>
>>64268168
What the hell is he trying to pull with his singing in Strive? Is he trying to become a shitty mainstream pop idol or what?
>>
>>64268352
exactly
i can respect that he changing it up from trap lord
not in a good way tho
>>
>>64268388
It's too bad really. Psycho is really good though. Same with let it bang, new level, yammy gang, swipe life, damn the whole first half of the album is complete fire. Most songs after track 9 are garbage except I Love You. I was never a fan of World is Mine although I can see why people would like it.

When they be drinking 40 oz, with the brown paper bag full of ounces...
>>
>>64268204
the hook is so hype
>>
>>64268536
LEVELING UP TO THE TOP NOOOOOOW

IM ON A NEW LEVEL
>>
File: q.jpg (14 KB, 307x387) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
14 KB, 307x387
>>64268626
the fucking bassline is just so UGHGHHG
>>
Yammy Gang is the best thing ever
>>
>>64268168
I dig the album
>>
>>64269646
riiiiight?

what do you think of Hungry Ham?
>>
>>64269920
I really hated it first time i heard it buts really grown on me. I like the concept. the hook and theres a few really funny quotables.
>>
>>64269973
Yeah that's how I feel about it as well.

I listened to it a few times and thought it was really annoying, but now I kind of like it. Although the chorus still irks me a bit.

Strive is also kind of growing on me. Psycho is probably one of my favourite tracks off the album, along with New Level, Let it Bang, and that one song with Rick Ross in it.
>>
Yams and the A$AP buzz are dead.
>>
>>64268168
Asap yams died and could no longer direct his projects
>>
YAMS carried asap.
>>
is this ferg album worth listening to?
>>
what happened to cory gunz?
>>
File: yams.jpg (78 KB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
yams.jpg
78 KB, 250x376
RIP A$AP YAMBORGHINI
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.