[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ writes a musical 2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 3
File: WHH.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
WHH.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Dubs get track names
Trips decides the concept of the musical
69 gets album name
>>
OP's suicide
>>
Entry level /mu/
>>
>>64267944
Nice get
>>
They Took Our Memes
>>
a Vietnam war story where every song is a different genre rendition of it ain't me
>>
A rich atheist white cis hetero adult male born on USA (not on texas) became bankrupt
>>
There's No Paint Left
>>
>>64267955
Double dubs=Double the fun
>>
WE WILL BE GODS
>>
>>64267955
Nice get too
>>
the cesspool known as /mu/
>>
>>64267944
>>64267955
>>64267969
you can't escape fate OP
>>
Burnt ?Tost
>>
Life is a spook (Zizek diss)
>>
A 4chan user who rips of another anon's idea of writing a musical. Little does he know, the play will go on to become extremely popular, and OP goes insane.
>>
Concept:
Title: A rich atheist white cis hetero adult male born on USA (not on texas) became bankrupt

1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
>>
My Wife's Son (The Cuck Song)
>>
In the Submarine Under The Sea
>>
Mariachi Slipknot ft. Cha Cha Cha Fugazi
>>
A black female trans homosexual Mexican illegal immigrant of Jewish religion become USA president by the use of conspiracies
>>
Concept:
Title: A rich atheist white cis hetero adult male born on USA (not on texas) became bankrupt

1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
3. In the Submarine Under The Sea
>>
Nobody will listen to this anyway
>>
Boris is my favorite anime singer
>>
Is this a meme
>>
Hell be fine, Heaven isn't real
>>
A black female trans homosexual Mexican illegal immigrant of Jewish religion that lives on texas become USA president by the use of conspiracies
>>
When You Eat
>>
This Album Sold More Than Anyone's Else (Not True, By The Way)
>>
Concept:

1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
4. Nobody will listen to this anyway
5. A black female trans homosexual Mexican illegal immigrant of Jewish religion that lives on texas become USA president by the use of conspiracies
>>
OUR NIGGA DEAD
>>
OP's probably gonna make it after all
>>
You couldn't make this bitch cum, but I certainly could.
>>
>>64268114
forgot this
>>64267988
>>
>>64268111
quick, pick a concept
>>
>>64268111
>>64268114
switch concept with album title
>>
The Rise and Fall of Fantano
>>
>>64268111
That is a trippy, deep, introspective concept. Nice going pal.
>>
Listen to this track if you're gay, otherwise skip it
>>
>>64268143
I Choose what
>>64268144
said
>>
Sung Tongs, IMO
>>
Concept: A rich atheist white cis hetero adult male born on USA (not on texas) became bankrupt
Title:

1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
5. A black female trans homosexual Mexican illegal immigrant of Jewish religion that lives on texas become USA president by the use of conspiracies
6. the cesspool known as /mu/
>>
Filler track #1
>>
Interludes are fucking stupid, and so are you
>>
Concept: A rich atheist white cis hetero adult male born on USA (not on texas) became bankrupt
Title:

1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
7. switch concept with album title
>>
I've defected
>>
Shitstorm
>>
Scaruffi Gave My Album A 3/10 (Fuck You Italian Pedoman)
>>
Now I'm lost
>>
kill yourself, my man
>>
People Actually Listen to Field Recordings?
>>
transmigrant of Noninterchangeable Lethe Giorgione Bengal indent by spiniferous U Sexual Mes ho Mo pish RA cane of camel ta caries
>>
Isn't anything shallow enough to make you realise you're loveless sometimes?
>>
Varg Vikerness did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64268333
i'm going to count this as a track title
>>
Press f to pay respects
>>
Title:

1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
8. Varg Vikerness did nothing wrong.
>>
90 minute meme extravaganza
>>
Holocaust 2: This time it's Personal
>>
>>64268558
rerolling for this
>>
Selected Crunkcore Works 11-16
>>
/mu/ : The complete Guide.
>>
HiStory: Past, Present and Future, Book II
>>
Dream Factory
>>
If I Could Die Right Now I Don't Think I Would Want To
>>
Yourmom.com
>>
>>64268558
>>
>>64268769
we have our album title
>>
Mom and Tyrone
>>
The Sound of Pounding with Muffled Screams as OP Masturbates to Jamal Fucking His Mother
>>
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
The play takes place in early 1841, the presidential elections are coming towards a close and William Henry Harrison is to be the sure Victor. BUT, when giving his induction speech, he gets pneumonia from being in the fucking rain for four hours. Basically the play is Harrison is fucking sick as hell and his cabinet and family are running around doing dramatic shit, it'll be hilarious. The last scene will be a heart-touching death scene of one of the worst presidents of all time.
>>
Title: Yourmom.com

1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
9. Dream Factory
10. The play takes place in early 1841, the presidential elections are coming towards a close and William Henry Harrison is to be the sure Victor. BUT, when giving his induction speech, he gets pneumonia from being in the fucking rain for four hours. Basically the play is Harrison is fucking sick as hell and his cabinet and family are running around doing dramatic shit, it'll be hilarious. The last scene will be a heart-touching death scene of one of the worst presidents of all time.
>>
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
Claiming Track 12
>>
now claim shit niggaz
>>
My Dong.
>>
>>64268997
u wot
>>
>Claimed
>>Recorded

1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
9. Dream Factory
10. The play takes place in early 1841, the presidential elections are coming towards a close and William Henry Harrison is to be the sure Victor. BUT, when giving his induction speech, he gets pneumonia from being in the fucking rain for four hours. Basically the play is Harrison is fucking sick as hell and his cabinet and family are running around doing dramatic shit, it'll be hilarious. The last scene will be a heart-touching death scene of one of the worst presidents of all time.
>>
>>64269041
Bonus track? >>64268966
>>
You were warned
>>
Hitler
>>
>>64267923
big cock walking down the block
>>
CLAIM SHIT GODDAMNIT
>>
File: angry-black-man-3052919.jpg (117 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
angry-black-man-3052919.jpg
117 KB, 957x1300
cover?
>>
OP here, you're all cunts.
>>
>>64269041
I call 1
>>
What kind of music does we make for this, like anything?
>>
>>64269041
I claim 5
>>
>>64271733
if you're a cis white male hetro born in the states (excluding texas) who used to be rich but had to file bankrupcy, yes.
otherwise you have to write what you think that person would i think?
>>
>>64271733
yeah just try to cobble together a story i guess

>Claimed
>>Recorded
>1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
>5. A black female trans homosexual Mexican illegal immigrant of Jewish religion that lives on texas become USA president by the use of conspiracies
9. Dream Factory
>>
Bumpo?
>>
File: 9e0.png (386 KB, 641x466) Image search: [Google]
9e0.png
386 KB, 641x466
bump
>>
>>64272557
Hey bump bro
>>
>>64272616
howdy fellow bumperino
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0P6J3DCACmN
>>
>Claimed
>>Recorded
>1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
>>5. A black female trans homosexual Mexican illegal immigrant of Jewish religion that lives on texas become USA president by the use of conspiracies
9. Dream Factory
>>
>>64273050
10/10, great job anon
>>
>>64273253
claiming dream factory
>>
>Claimed
>>Recorded
>1. OP's suicide
2. Nice get
>>5. A black female trans homosexual Mexican illegal immigrant of Jewish religion that lives on texas become USA president by the use of conspiracies
>9. Dream Factory
>>
>>64273050
i fell in love
>>
Claiming #8
>>
>>64273992
>>64274846
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09cEu9a62Vq
Track 8
>Varg Vikernes did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.