[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC No I'm not trying to sound cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1460378235026.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1460378235026.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC
No I'm not trying to sound cool or hipsterish, it's because everywhere I go, everywhere I look there is some dumb black dude listening to RAP in his beats
IT ALL SOUNDS THE FUCKING SAME
THE FUXKING SAME
SAME FUCKING MARRACA BEAT
SAME CYMBOLS IN THE BACKGROUND
SAME LYRICS, YOU COULD SWAP THE FUCKING LYRICS AND NOT ONE WOULD FUCKING CARE THE DIFFERENCE
ITS ALL THE FUXKING SAME
AND THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF THESE SAMEASS SONGS ON THEIR PHONES (either that or they listen to the same song hours on end)
LIKE, ARE BLACK PEOPLE AND WIGGERS PROGRAMMED IN THEIR MIND TO LIKE THE SAME CARBON COPY MUSIC?
THESE SAMEASS FUCKASSES ONLY LISTEN TO THESE SONGS BECAUSE THEIR IDIOT HIVEMIND FRIENDS LISTEN TO IT
IT SUCKS. I HATE IT. I WANT TO MURDER THE PRODUCERS
>>
k
>>
>>64258559
sik copypasta bruh
>>
File: lol.png (27 KB, 604x376) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
27 KB, 604x376
>>64258559
>>
File: kn.gif (383 KB, 381x298) Image search: [Google]
kn.gif
383 KB, 381x298
>>64258559
RAP ISN'T MUSIC; MUSIC IS RAP. MUSIC HAS EVOLVED INTO RAP.
>>
>>64258715
>2007
>>
>>
Don't let normies ruin rap for you lol
>>
I FUCKING HATE ELECTRONIC MUSIC
No I'm not trying to sound cool or hipsterish, it's because everywhere I go, everywhere I look there is some dumb white dude listening to DnB in his beats
IT ALL SOUNDS THE FUCKING SAME
THE FUXKING SAME
SAME FUCKING AMEN BREAK
SAME CYMBOLS IN THE BACKGROUND
SAME BLEEPS AND BLOOPS, YOU COULD SWAP THE FUCKING BLEEPS AND BLOOPS AND NOT ONE WOULD FUCKING CARE THE DIFFERENCE
ITS ALL THE FUXKING SAME
AND THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF THESE SAMEASS SONGS ON THEIR PHONES (either that or they listen to the same song hours on end)
LIKE, ARE WHITE PEOPLE AND WIGGERS PROGRAMMED IN THEIR MIND TO LIKE THE SAME CARBON COPY MUSIC?
THESE SAMEASS FUCKASSES ONLY LISTEN TO THESE SONGS BECAUSE THEIR IDIOT HIVEMIND FRIENDS LISTEN TO IT
IT SUCKS. I HATE IT. I WANT TO MURDER THE PRODUCERS
>>
>>64258559
gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8
>>
>>64259564
lad mate,
>>
>>64259524
>le normies always doing the things I don't do XDDD
kill yourself
>>
Rap is the music made for blacks, by blacks. It needs to only be sold to and listen by blacks, no one else.
>>
File: image.png (121 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121 KB, 399x399
>>64258559
If pic related doesn't work try flying lotus featuring rappers. TPAButterfly is pretty cool too. Also some older stuff (Notorious B.I.G.) is pretty okay
>>
>>64259577
Bait meme needs to fuck off and die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.