[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys can't seriously like this sorry excuse for "music"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
9 KB, 500x500
You guys can't seriously like this sorry excuse for "music" right?

PS: would be nice if The Swans stop ripping off Nirvana's album cover
>>
>>64257991
total bait

You're a fag. Suck a dick. blah blah blah blah blah.

Listen to good music blah blah blah

It's an experience blah blah blah

The point is, OP, that you're a total fucking faggot.
>>
FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUR NAME IS FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
this album is shit though

shitty """ cryptic""" lyrics, no melody and no interesting bits like MFWGMUARTTS and the seer
>>
Not as good as The Seer.
>>
>>64258137
if you want melody stick to the beatles and leave the music to the adults kiddo.
>>
>>64257991
WTF man stop copying my Merzbow noise thread
>>
>>64258188
Melody and chords are so pointless in music. Thats why I listen to the rain and the sound of my little brother smashing his head against the wall.
>>
>>64258322
Melody and chords are so pointless in music. That's why I listen to Michael Gira And The Swans play the same melody and chords for up to 20 minutes at a time.
>>
>>64258064
Oh yeah, what do you listen to, bro? etc. etc.
>>
File: daniel_britt.jpg (27 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
daniel_britt.jpg
27 KB, 360x240
>>64258976
I listen to bleh bleh bleh

bro...
>>
>>64258966
>I am unable to handle repetitive music
stay pleb
>>
>>64258126
хyй
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.