[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they do right in this album that they didn't last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: METAL RESISTANCE.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
METAL RESISTANCE.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
What did they do right in this album that they didn't last one? Are they transcending the status of novelty act and becoming something more, namely good?
>>
No, people just act like it's good because Anthony Fantano and his disgusting weeb friend said it is
>>
>>64251324
You probably somehow hate Melt-Banana, don't you?
>>
>>64251347
no charlie is one of my favorite albums
>>
I don't like it at all, it's just Dragonforce-tier wankery with weeb vocals
>>
>>64251437
>japanese
>weeb vocals
>>
>>64251841
He used the word wankery and compared them to Dragonforce despite only a few of the tracks remotely sounding like power metal.
>>
>>64251841
Do you REALLY think this band would even be remotely popular if it had female English/German/French whatever vocals?
>>
>>64251920
Have you even heard of Nightwish?
>>
>>64251964
Yes, and every other band that came after it failed big time and faded into obscurity because Nightwish exists, with the exception of Within Temptation.
>>
>tfw Nightwish and Babymetal are my guilty pleasures
>>
>>64251841
Lol
>>
>>64252019
True, but do Nightwish even djent?
>>
>>64251295
>What did they do right in this album that they didn't last one?
boring and forgettable songs
>>
>>64252173
If you honestly enjoyed the Djent parts on this album you are a contrarian faggot and only like it because of the weeaboo jap girl singers
>>
>>64252225
Hey, they were interesting, and the fact that the album addressed all these different sounds in metal while being entitled METAL RESISTANCE a level of depth that only the really good novelty albums can manage.
>>
>>64252300
haha tales is really deep amirite
>>
>>64252335
I don't follow.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.