[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cried. Twice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 600x600bb.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
I cried.

Twice.
>>
ok
here's your upvote
>>
File: sdasdxcxzc.png (402 KB, 632x425) Image search: [Google]
sdasdxcxzc.png
402 KB, 632x425
jack black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahD1TZ3zXVY
>>
i cried at the blackwashing of history
>>
>>64251219
I did as well
>>
>>64251157
>>64251212
>>64251219
Fuck Australia desu
>>
I cried that white women can only enjoy hip hop if it's about safe subject matter like history textbooks.
>>
>>64251240
>Australia
San Diego, California bby
There's no reason for this musical to exist.
>>
>>64251253
Yeah I agree, but hey, whatever gets more people into hip hop right.

At least it was good and not like Mackemore or Iggy Azalea
>>
>>64251240
i'm canadian
>>
>>64251140
no. too corny and musical-y. it was close though. a hip hop musical should be more like a hip hop opera a la rock opera, even though rock operas suck too. i feel it should be hip hop movie. like how disney does movies with songs like lion king except when people get passionate or fight they rap or do rap battles. could be really good man, you know how much people love 8 mile and straight outta compton. hope some hollywood exec lurks 4chan cuz this is a good idea i wanna see happen. maybe i should go to /tv/
>>
>>64251309
>musical
>too musical-y
what are you fuckin doing m8
>>
>>64251273
Why not?

>>64251297
Same 2bh. Fuck whatever part of Canada you're from (unless it's Southern ON)

>>64251309
It wasn't really a hip hop musical imo. More like a musical heavily influenced by hip hop. Rapping/singing was like 50-50.
>>
>>64251363
southern ON is literally the worst part of canada are you serious
>>
>>64251349
musicals are just corny. musicals and hip hop are like polar opposites imo.
>>
>>64251363
lol fuck southern ontario
>>
>>64251434
Where the fuck are you from faggot don't you dare fucking say Alberta or the Praries
>>
>>64251468
BC, not the shithole you crawled out of
>>
>>64251363
basically hip hop and musical theatre don't mix well
and historical inaccuracy and shameless pandering to liberals but i don't want to get into /pol/ debates rn
>>
>>64251219
Stop this meme that Aaron Burr wasn't a greedy asshole. He may have been fucked, but he did a lot of fucking himself and he didn't create any lasting institutions or the framework for federalism. He was just as brash and offensive as Hamilton and no false document can sweep off the evidence that Burr thought Mexicans and coloureds were lower humans that should be conquered and enslaved.
>>
>>64251451
>damage control
get fucked faggot
>>
>>64251494
Have fun getting cucked by Fobby asians you stupid faggot BC is shit REEEEEEEEEE EST GOAT REEEEEEEEEEE

>>64251495
I think they handled it well 2bh. "Aaron Burr, Sir" was amazing and I loved the callback refrain in "The World Was Wide Enough"

And yes please let's please stick to the music only I don't want to have /pol/ convos here.
>>
>>64251513
wew lad
>>
>>64251528
yeah ok you sound really aware and informed and not completely autistic.
>>
>>64251219
Then you should cry at every single history book ever written also.

In your first history class in college you learn that every source has problems and personal biases so we should always look to other sources.

I can't imagine that someone who knows that even the best history books misrepresent things would be mad at a broadway musical misrepresenting things.

Anyways I thought it was fun and I liked the music.
>>
>>64251561
I'm just memeing laddo I actually really want to visit Van sometime

Don't take it so personally family at least we're all better than Americans.
>>
Hamilton was a giant cunt and wanted everyone to become cucks to merchant and banking interests. He was also very anti-democratic and generally not a nice person.
>>
>>64251597
i'm not your family you hick, and i live in washington now lol
>>
>>64251650
i want to be a banker when i grow up

>>64251664
well fuck you too then toronto literally GOAT city of all time
>>
>>64251683
toronto is completely unoriginal and uninteresting when compared with any other large cities you'll never make it kid
>>
>>64251717
sounds like someone who just visited the city once and fell for the tourist memes

and i know i'm not gonna make it but i can try :(
>>
:(
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.