[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I listen to everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: imgimgjpg.jpg (9 KB, 225x33) Image search: [Google]
imgimgjpg.jpg
9 KB, 225x33
What does this really mean?
>>
1. i listen to music
or
2. i listen to pop, gangsta rap, and AC DC
>>
I hate country music but love Johnny Cash.
>>
>>64250958
>I'm open to pretty much any genre or artist.
or
>everything except country
>>
>>64251023
what the fuck man I say this all the time how'd you fucking know

god dammit my life is a predictable meme
>>
stop talking to me about music.

/thread
>>
Mainstream stuff.
Most variations of soft Rock.
Pop and EDM.

Not included:
Metal and variations.
Most branches of Electronic, like Techno and House.
Traditional, region-specific cultrue-defining genres
>>
>i listen to all of the same 100 or so artists everyone listens to that have been popular the last 50 years, plus few indie bands you probably never heard of
>>
>>64251043
i'd say it and pretty much mean this

small talk is the worst just leave me alone please
>>
Everything on the billboard hot 100
>>
>>64250958
don't discuss music with them
>>
It means they don't actually care about music and will just casually listen to what's on the radio.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.