[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this his best work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Princepurplerain.jpg (180 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Princepurplerain.jpg
180 KB, 300x300
Was this his best work?
>>
File: czdfsdg.jpg (60 KB, 640x398) Image search: [Google]
czdfsdg.jpg
60 KB, 640x398
who???
>>
sign of the times.
>>
Prince was really not a very good artist
>>
>>64250136
Uh Oh
someone kill me quick
I agree with Montie
>>
>>64250136
Maybe you just don't get it.
>>
>>64250136
>>64250184
so much edge
>>
This is now the /mu/ contrarian's choice for Prince
>>
File: batman-prince.jpg (127 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
batman-prince.jpg
127 KB, 953x953
>>64250237
Forgot pic
>>
>>64249980

Sign O' The Times, 1999 and Parade are better, IMO.
>>
Yeah, 1999 and Sing of the Times are very good also though.
>>
>>64250223
No, he just made overly sexual music in falsetto
Women loved it, thats the only reason why he was well known.
He also had small quirks that everyone went crazy over
>>
Dirty Mind
>>
>>64249980
>All the fucking contrarians on this board

Jesus fuck. The man is dead and all you fucking faggots can do is be the pieces of shit you are
>lel Prince wasn't even that good :^)
Well your """opinion""" is SHIT. It's fucking TRASH, as are you. God fucking damn if only death had taken all of you faggots instead of Prince, the world would be SUCH a better place than it is today. NONE of you cunts will EVER achieve the artistic and musical heights Prince reached in only 57 years of life. You should all be ASHAMED for even BEGINNING to think that Prince wasn't a musical GENIUS. But then again, what the fuck else should I expect from a board and a website this fucking terrible. Filled to the brim with NEETs and leeches on society such as yourselves. FUCK you ALL.
>>
>>64250256
I never knew he did that soundtrack until today.
>>
>>64250294
>I never actually listened to Prince
You sound like a fool.
>>
>>64250294
He's also you know, one of the greatest guitarists to ever live.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObjLb6ElTvs

RIP

He wrote this gem, Stevie wonder also is on here. Probably the best prince shit imo.
>>
>>64250301

>SHIT
>TRASH
>SUCH
>NONE
>EVER
>ASHAMED
>BEGINNING
>GENIUS
>NEET
>FUCK
>ALL

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64250403
it's pretty obvious what he meant
>>
>>64250326
I've heard Prince

>>64250347
lol

Also Prismadoll ruined Prince for me
>>
>>64250443
>I've heard Prince
Of course you have hun, you speak so knowledgeably about him.
>>
>>64250443
>lol

a great rebuttal from a truly great trip.
>>
>>64250136
>>64250294
>>64250443
your average oasis fan, ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: NothingCompares2U.png (128 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
NothingCompares2U.png
128 KB, 480x320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auUPqxI1vqg
>>
>>64250136
trolling plebs itt
>>
>>64249980

God Tier
>Sign O' The Times, 1999, Parade

Great Tier
>Purple Rain, Around the World in a Day, Dirty Mind

Good Tier
>Lovesexy, Controversy, The Black Album, Love Symbol

Decent Tier
>Prince, Crystal Ball, The Gold Experience, Emancipation, Musicology, 3121

Meh Tier to Shit Tier
>all the rest
>>
>>64249980
In my opinion, that would be Around The World In A Day.

>>64250136
And how many years have you been playing music and putting out records? How many Grammy Awards do you have? Did you ever play the half time show at The Superbowl? Tell me, what's your international fan base? Uh, huh. I thought as much. Just another pleb who doesn't even play an instrument putting down somebody because they were 1000x more successful than the poster could ever hope to be.

>>64250347
I don't know if I'd go so far as to say "Greatest" but the man certainly knew his way around a fret board. Until some of these nay saying plebs who keep putting him down can play a solo that could mop the floor with the ending of Let's Go Crazy, the critics should just fuck off.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.