[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this mean his stuff will finally get a widespread release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: th8M6S71LG.jpg (11 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
th8M6S71LG.jpg
11 KB, 300x285
Does this mean his stuff will finally get a widespread release on the internet? I fucking hope so jesus christ
>>
>>64235048

Probably eventually.
>>
Oh for sure. His people will sell him out within weeks. He was stupid stingy anyway. Not good for business.
>>
I hope so.
>>
>>64235048
All of the greed within him will now manifest in his little pop pupil, Taylor Swift.

She's already the greediest woman in the world, might as well no aim for greediest in the whole industry.
>>
>>64235077
>>64235120
idk if his estate is anything like hendrix's then i could see them sticking with prince's philosophy of not having anything free on the internet
>>
>>64236882
i honestly dont think thats profitable in this day and age
hendrix is classic and is marketed towards even the millennial generations in a way that allows his estate to continually profit because of the money being brought in by other merchandise
go into any hot topic or spencers or mall core place like that and you can see why the estate still makes massive amounts of money

prince doesnt have that i dont think
hes not profitable with millennials in that way
>>
File: Huffington Post.jpg (538 KB, 989x956) Image search: [Google]
Huffington Post.jpg
538 KB, 989x956
>>64235048
>>
>>64237173
wut
>>
>>64235120
Are you kidding? Prince's estate is even more retarded than Hendrix's. They're probably shooting the masters off into space right now to be discovered by martians.
>>
>>64237173

why huffington post page looking like netscape navigator
>>
>>64237173
What the fuck
>>
>>64237287
Yes likely a digital release with all his hits, meaning 1998 and a few things that were only hits in China. Then a dripfeed retrospective of releases that will probably run longer than his actual career.
>>
>>64236937
>hes not profitable with millennials in that way

On accounts of his general hatred of everything they value.
>>
>>64237173
fuck off kyle
>>
>>64235048
I don't know. He seems like the kind of guy who has a pretty solid will.
>>
>>64237173
Oh, look at that. The Huffington Post fucked up something. Shocking.
>>
>>64235048
Prince was just always paranoid and possessive about his work. Part of that had to do with whatever happened to his father's work as well as that feud he had with Warner
>>
Huh, Tidal's stock just went up.
>>
And this is why i'll never understand the appeal of Prince.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFXZNt4oLkE
>>
>>64237173
lol
>>
>>64238129
>s

ALso: This. As a musician, this kind of behavior is practically unforgivable.
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/prince-smashes-61-epi-crestwood-on-national-tv-the-problem-is-it-wasnt-his.1225546/
>>
File: Happy Luffy is happy..jpg (252 KB, 817x768) Image search: [Google]
Happy Luffy is happy..jpg
252 KB, 817x768
>>64238129
>mfw he didn't even need to say creep
we just knew
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.