[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He'll be fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: dat paul mc.jpg (26 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
dat paul mc.jpg
26 KB, 625x417
He'll be fine
>>
DON'T
>>
>>64234004
That'll end up being one of the worst days of my life.
>>
>>64234071
LOSE
>>
>>64234082
YOUR
>>
>>64234110
GRIP
>>
The worst part would be having to watch Ringo be all sad about it. I dont think my heart could handle it
>>
>>64234287
Please, let's not talk about it anymore...
>>
>>64234071
this wasn't meant to be a chain comment, but its for the better
>>
>>64234287
>>64234340
cmon guys we all know Paul has been dead for decades. Who cares about a goddamn body double
>>
>>64234004
No but he actually will.

Pretty sure Pauly boy is gonna live to be like 200.
>>
>>64234416
Faul's music > Paul's music
>>
>>64234416
Even if it were true then that means the double made most of his best songs so who even cares.
>>
These things always happen in 3's. Prince and Bowie were both some of the most well-known musicians of the 20th century, so I'm making a call for one of the Beatles or a member of Led Zeppelin, or maybe a member of Pink Floyd or the Who. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards sold their souls for immortality, so I doubt it'll be one of the Rolling Stones. I'm convinced that they'll be roaming this barren rock even after all other life has perished.
>>
File: 0sadfrog.jpg (6 KB, 178x181) Image search: [Google]
0sadfrog.jpg
6 KB, 178x181
>the biggest prick asshole of the Beatles will outlive the other three
>>
Paul is dead to me already so it doesn't even matter
>>
MEME VOODOO
E
M
E
>>
>>64235064
John's been dead for 36 years mate.
>>
>>64234078
hi dad
>>
Paul sucks ever since he left the Beatles. Name one good thing he has done other than Mull of Kyntire, Live and Let Die and Maybe I'm Amazed.
>>
>>64235461
Love Take Me Down (To The Streets)
>>
>>64235461
McCartney
Ram
Wild Life
Band on the Run
Venus & Mars
Wings at the Speed of Sound
London Town
Back to the Egg
McCartney II
Off the Ground
Flaming Pie
Chaos and Creation in the Backyard
>>
>>64234004
Ringo is the best Beatle anyway.

Ringo>George>Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>John
>>
I will fuckING KILL YOU
>>
>>64236429
imo desu senpai
Paul==George>Ringo>John
>>
>>64235308
This
>>
>>64236429
plebian
George = Ringo >> John >>>>>>>>>> Paul 'a shit' McCartney
>>
If Paul dies, ringo should kill himself so he can be buried with paul, similar to how egyptian slaves were often buried with their masters to serve them in the afterlife. Although ringo won't be able to serve him cus he can't do shit tbfh pham
>>
>>64234004
probably the only death i'd cry over. I got close with bowie.
>>
>>64234441
One way from Quad confirmation

>4U
>>
>>64235064
Paul was one of the nicer ones imo. Ringo being the nicest of course. But yeah, John was kind of a piece of shit.
>>
What does mccartney mean anyway? Son of cartney?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.