[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ask a girl if she likes music >"Yeah anon I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 600x800
>Ask a girl if she likes music
>"Yeah anon I love music! Music is my life."
>Ask her her favourite genre
>"I just listen to everything"
>Double score
>Ask her her what her favourite album is to see what her taste is like
>Appears legitimately surprised
>"Who listens to full albums anymore?"
>mfw she just has a long playlist of "old" music on spotify
>tfw I will never have a true patrician gf
Music for this feel?
>>
>>64231821
Stereotypes exist for a reason
>>
Ask her the Spotify playlist.
>>
why doesnt "music for this feel" give an autoban already
>>
>still subscribes to the rockist ideal that if it isn't a fully length album it isn't patrician
maybe it is you who is the pleb
>>
>>64231903
>uses the word patrician or pleb unironically
You are the pleb my friend
>>
>>64231889
It's mostly some tumblr-core "I'm scared of normal people"-tier songs jumbled up in a huge mix of several hundred songs I assume are meant to be shuffled. Interestingly the entire album of Because the Internet is present but all the songs are completely out of order and scattered everywhere.
>>
Sounds like she's the true patrician. Listens to what she wants when she wants
>>
>>64232124
this
who the fuck are you to impose archaic listening habits upon women?
>>
>>64231821
if you actually met a "patrician" girl you would just be too desperate for contact, come off as creepy, and eventually realize a common interest in music isn't enough to create a relationship
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.