[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So mu i listened to in my garden by swans and thought it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
So mu i listened to in my garden by swans and thought it was pretty and comforting, then i found out that its generally seen as being scary. How do i get better at knowing what emotion/tone is being depicted in music?
>>
>>64227317
Fag

Listening to Music is a personal experience, you fell for the music reviewer meme
>>
Fag

see >>64227373
>>
Music is a way for you to project your own emotions ya goof
>>
>>64227317
Interpreting music is a subjective experience, Opie, I felt the same way about the song. Blood and Honey is creepy af imo tho.
>>
>>64227373
>>64227400
>>64227827
These people are all right. Somehow, I usually tend to feel sad whilst listening to really happy songs and vice versa, and I couldn't tell you why..
>>
>>64228066
because ur unhappy and u wish u could be as happy as the happy songs u listen to
>>
>>64228185
fuck man
>>
Look, music isn't good. It's entertainment. Them Jews trying to sell it way back when realized they had a shit product when it wasnt presented with the usual bright shiny objects of performance...so
they marketed it by creating an industry of "objective reviewers" They were so devious that they even charged people money to read what their opinions were supposed to be with magazines etc. Youre better off just admitting that you only like a band because you want to fit in, or look like the performer or fuck the performer. Everything else is just marketing.
>>
>>64229043
This tbqh. No difference of value between someone who is a virtuoso of juggling or violin. They are both just performers whos purpose is to entertain. Still people never wax poetic about the circus.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.