[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you remove drums in a sample? Trying to work with a K-On
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1449572404695s.jpg (4 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
1449572404695s.jpg
4 KB, 250x150
How do you remove drums in a sample? Trying to work with a K-On sample and I'm having a rough time with the drums in the music.
>>
>>64226860
You can't.

At best you could use some clever EQ and compression, but this will only get you so far.
>>
>>64226860
My only idea would be to find a way to mute every sound in that frequency range, but that might fuck with the bass as well
>>
leave them in, make the listener adjust to polyrhythms
>>
File: notsampled.jpg (122 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
notsampled.jpg
122 KB, 640x480
>>64226860
you don't completely, do it like the big boys:
>try to find spots where the drums sound clear and separate from each other(as much as possible)
>chop each different sound
>try to eq out annoying frequencies
>tune the sounds to desired pitch
>make a drum track using those samples
>give me the succ
>profit
>>
you just cut them out, gee
>>
>>64228740
shit i though OP wanted to do something not autistic and gave directions for chop drums for sampling, im sorry OP you are fucked.
but be a bro and still give me the succ please.
>>
>>64226860
Holy shit, a K-On record exists?!!?
+ which piece you trying to sample, bruv?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.