[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
were they the most attractive rock band of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: thepolice.jpg (631 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thepolice.jpg
631 KB, 1280x720
were they the most attractive rock band of all time?
>>
>attractive
>popular
>actually great

they had it all
>>
Sting was. The other guys just dressed well.
Is that all it takes to seem attractive to you? Or is it the fame and wealth.

On a not entirely unrelated note, they are perhaps the most cynical (and successful unfortunately) cash-in on youth trends in popular music history.
>>
>>64223527
>cash-ins
Are you kidding me desu? The Police were a rare, legitimately charismatic and likeable band. Sting's lyrics were self-aware, yet never got bogged down in self-loathing or depressed shit like most "alternative" bands of the time did. The music was never pretentious, but they didn't treat their audience like idiots either; it was challenging, enjoyable, and technically very good. What have you done with your life today friend?
>>
File: salem-2.jpg (177 KB, 950x500) Image search: [Google]
salem-2.jpg
177 KB, 950x500
nah
>>
>>64223639
the fuck happened to these niggas btw
>>
>>64223527
>On a not entirely unrelated note, they are perhaps the most cynical (and successful unfortunately) cash-in on youth trends in popular music history.
explain yourself, preferably in a 2-3 paragraph essay
>>
>>64223394
>ywn be Stewart Copeland
jdimsa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kc2gGycBXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0tMwlcoJmM
>>
stewart copeland is the ugly
>>
>>64223850
fuck you
>>
>>64223730
>that first video
hnnnng my favorite game and soundtrack
>>
>>64223430
>That
>Not attractive
I bet you're a vegan dog fucker.
>>
File: Untitled.png (320 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
320 KB, 500x298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbFp2Igo0I
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.