[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: anthony_9292.jpg (14 KB, 263x312) Image search: [Google]
anthony_9292.jpg
14 KB, 263x312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHvuGiV8a2g
>>
yeah
>>
>>64218244
he's right tho
>>
>>64218642
>he's right tho
even if he's right, he's still being an elitist sack of shit.
>>
Fantano is pure trash nowadays, he used to be somewhat decent but now he's just a fucking edgelord, can we ban discussion on this guy?
>>
>>64218244
unsubscribed
>>
>>64218741
Pisses me off, he has become such a living meme ever since he started doing his RESIST series on his other channel, now he tries way too hard to be edgy if at the expense of the very little critical integrity he had.
>>
File: Pete-the-Wentz.jpg (106 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
Pete-the-Wentz.jpg
106 KB, 500x641
>Not even 1 minute into the video
>Describes Weezer guitars as droney

I mean, I'm not exactly articulate when it comes to musical opinions either but this guy actually gets paid for this. Sometimes I swear this guy just throws adjectives around without rhyme or reason.
>>
>>64218244
first of all i don't agree with him i think Pinkerton is way more unique, the blue album is good but it's basic alt rock

But it's not even what matters, i mean what the fuck was the point of the video ?
Music isn't objective, taste isn't objective either. What is he trying to prove with this ? They're both very good albums, the only way you can say which one is best is by your own taste.
So saying "the blue album is objectively better than Pinkerton" is just retarded

i like Fantano but that video pissed me off, and i shouldn't be pissed because that's exactly what he wants
>>
>>64219284
>i like Fantano but that video pissed me off, and i shouldn't be pissed because that's exactly what he wants

FUCK this pisses me off even more knowing that.
>>
>>64219320
yeah he's basically trying to be le quirky elitist troll
>>
Me
>>
>>64218244
>has some fauxcontroversial opinion
>says it isn't some hipster shit

fuck this faggot/doofus.
>>
>>64218244
>>64219284
I'm just curious what even fucking prompted him to make this video. I didn't think anyone was bitching about the first two albums when White came out.
I also like how he missed the reason why Rivers went back to pop rock was because Pinkerton was reviewed so poorly by critics at the time and it was only the last few years when Pinkerton became far more accepted and praised that they when back to their earlier sound
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.