[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
great artists that white people/hipsters don't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: kanye keyboard 2.png (235 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
kanye keyboard 2.png
235 KB, 500x373
pic related
>>
>>64218214
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, universally despised, derided and mocked. Crawl back in to the jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
>>
>>64218240
Uh bad day?
>>
>>64218214
white people love kanye
>>
>>64218367
he has a lot of white fans but most white people fucking despise him. pitchfork is not a good sample of white people overall
>>
>>64218240

>he hasn't advanced to the level of race realism wherein you regard non-white attempts to lampoon white people as pathetic, funny, and transparently jealous

shiggy. even a dog deserves confidence in himself.
>>
File: fiato.jpg (58 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
fiato.jpg
58 KB, 500x711
>>64218214
>>
>>64218440
i'm not trying to lampoon white people i just hate that they have preconceptions about black art and expression. hip-hop has been suppressed and treated like low-brow music since it's emergence
>>
>>64218562
>hip-hop has been suppressed and treated like low-brow music
>simplistic music made largely by uneducated, underperforming people from crummy crime-infested slums and ghettos and revolving around simplistically evoked themes of crime, sex and wealth is perceived as low-brow

sorry that young thug isn't rightfully perceived as the next parmegiani lmao
>>
>>64218562
>hip-hop has been suppressed and treated like low-brow music since it's emergence

It's been suppressed as much as Metal for example so what's your point?
Could it be that people in general, not just blacks, aren't usually prone to like something they aren't used to?
>>
>>64218640
implying the canonized rock 'n' roll that white america fawns over isn't equally as simplistic. will take Kanye over the fucking eagles any day
>>
File: 1434760710934.gif (334 KB, 454x388) Image search: [Google]
1434760710934.gif
334 KB, 454x388
>>64218214
>another white hate thread
you're literally no different than /pol/ the only difference between the two are you both say you hate (choose your color/sex) and say that they're all inherently bad.
>>64218407
Doesn't listening to only black artists make you racist? pretty sure it does.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 470x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 470x171
>>64218407
>pitchfork is not a good sample of white people overall
It's literally the whitest fucking publication in existence
>>
>>64218921
nah i'm saying more white people listen to say garth brooks than anco
>>
>>64218825
i don't listen to only black artists where was that implied
>>
>>64219183
i meant that you can listen to who the fuck you want... doesn't matter what color you are. Just because someone doesn't like a white/black artist doesn't mean that you hate the music because of race. Often it's just because you just don't like it, end of story.
>>
I thought I was a hipster but after looking through some p4k lists i realized that for the most part I'm not....
>>
>>64218640
I have almost zero doubt that the person who wrote this post deriding all hip hop as simplistic and being made by uneducated, underperforming people has literally never wrote or performed music in their lives and has absolutely no idea how to do so.
>>
>>64218562
real white people (read young, urban, liberal, educated, professionals) love hip hop. its the leading cultural currency.

the 'white' people throwing shade in this thread are just facsimiles, white in skin only, but lack the other cultural/contextual qualities to truly be white. white is woke. race consciousness is the new white; racism is your fathers white. its done. its played out. WASPs are dead in two generations. we approach bohemian/bourgeois consensus.

white is multicultural. its organic. its long form. its leaning in. its love. its hip hop.
>>
>>64221238

Typical nigger/cuck attitude... celebrating their prediction of WASPs being dead and then saying it's all love myannnnnn...
>>
File: 1406562514320.jpg (5 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
1406562514320.jpg
5 KB, 201x251
>>
Sos, ohio players,, zapp, sometimes teena marie, anita baker, frankie beverly and maze.
Some of them get it though
>>
>>64221522
Lets be real how many black dudes are gonna listen to nirvanas rape me. This question can go either way.
>>
>>64221335
its over for them. for that insular way of thinking. the liberal consensus marches onward, totalizing, and everyone will be under its flags. bigotry and narrowmindedness will be tossed aside. its exciting. it might seem scary, but merit and openness will win the day. come join!
>>
>>64218214
I wonder how many people would suddenly love Kanye if the media decided to make positive news articles about him every single day. People love to get brainwashed by the media.
>>
>>64221550
>listening to stoners screaming about feelings over a catchy riff
>>
>>64221550
nirvana are a joke though, angsty radio pandering bullshit with sexy cheerleaders
>>
>>64218562

> hip-hop has been suppressed and treated like low-brow music since it's emergence

because 98% of it lives up to the bitches, money and drugs stereotype. it reflects the ugly side of mainstream black culture and that is what attracts/repels people.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.