[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me Hard To Explain isn't the greatest song they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
Convince me Hard To Explain isn't the greatest song they have ever made.
>>
soma exists
>>
bumping, i wanna see this happen [spoiler]also i'm looking for songs similar/better than hard to explain[/spoiler]
>>
when was that photo taken?
they all look like shit.
>>
>>64215395
I won't because it just might be. Under Cover of Darkness and Reptilia and half of Is This It are contenders, though.
>>
i'll try anything once exists
>>
>>64215412
this
>>
Its pretty good desu but the soma guy was right
>>
>>64215595
>>64215562
>>64215412
why do people like soma so much? i mean i agree its a fantastic song but i wouldn't put it on the level of hard to explain/someday/reptilia
>>
That''s not The Modern Age OP...
>>
>>64215657
To me, the instrumentals are perfect.
>>
>>64215686
the drums at the end always get me desu
>>
Any love for Trying Your Luck? Most underrated song on the album
>>
>>64215883
If I recall correctly, alex turner really likes that one
>>
damn casablancas looks really lunched out.
>>
SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT
OTHERS ARE QUIET AND UPTIGHT
OTHERS THEY SEEM SO VERY NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE
>>
Though a lot of you guys will say it's overrated, Last Nite is my favorite Strokes song without a doubt
>>
>>64216091
literally the only good song from that album
>>
>>64216135
its GOAT though
>>
>>64215883
10/10 track, I don't know why it doesn't get any love.
>>
I hope they can get it together for the next album. The past few albums have several good songs but too much other shit. Casablancas seems jaded about The Strokes
>>
>>64216164
bad opinion desu
>>
>>64215395
Soma exists
You only live once exists
Someday exists
Is this it exists
Last nite exists
Life is simple in the moonlight exists
Under cover of darkness
Two kinds of happiness

Hard to explain is great tho
>>
>>64215883
It's amazing and my favorite on the album. Killer nostalgic vibe
>>
>>64215883
this desu senpai, not the best but so underrated
>>
>>64216256
comedown machine is vastly underrated imo
every song that's not 50/50 or All the Time is genuinely very good
>>
why is everyone only talking about their first album

they wrote so many killer tracks all the way through to comedown machine
>>
>>64216164
sadly true
>>
>>64216413
i think the strokes are actually one of the few bands that are shit on unnecessarily by people, all of their albums have been enjoyable at the very least
casablancas can write songs better than most
>>
Julian looks like a fucking slob, why?
>>
>>64216468
Becuase he's a filthy new yorker
>>
>>64215759
Sorry no
>>
>>64215395
some hard to explain alike songs would be nice my mans (aside from tyhe strokes obviously)
>>
>>64216354
Fuck Yes Two Kinds of Happiness is so fuckin' underrated
>>
>>64216975
the song i've heard that reminds me most of Hard to Explain is Edita V by Balkans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmsBvXeRarc

obviously not nearly as good but it drives in a similar way
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.