[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opinions on this controversial album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-808s_&_Heartbreak.png (36 KB, 220x219) Image search: [Google]
220px-808s_&_Heartbreak.png
36 KB, 220x219
>>
ahead of it's time and really good, only literal plebs and underage dislike it
>>
Kanye went to shit with this album on. All his albums after and including this are shit. And even his "classic" albums are 8s at best. I'm not a big Kanye fan
>>
This is his best album, shaped the entire hip hop explosion of the 2010's. Forget about the mediocre MBDTF.
>>
>>64215119
Shit and overrated by literal 19 year olds who like to make fun of the very person they were 2 years ago
>>
it's garbage
>>
>>64215132
I still believe MBDTF is a solid 10.I just love every song in it
>>
>>64215086
God awful. The only album in his discography that I don't love
>>
>>64215181
cute attempt
>>
>>64215086
this album proves T-Pain's legacy, his creativity has yet to be matched in hiphop, he's one of the unsung heroes of the genre
>>
>>64215086
shit. the fact it was influential doesn't make it automatically good. in fact, the stuff it influenced is generally shit as well. also as much as i dislike kid cudi he deserves as much credit for the crossover atmopheric r&b shit as kanye if not more. even 808s had his fingerprints all over it
>>
>>64216218
>19 year old gets defensive: the post
>>
Awful. The only reason people like it now is because of the influential = good meme. I stand by my position that Kanye's only good albums are his first 2 and MBDTF.
>>
Kanye's 3rd best album
>>
His joint best with Yeezus.
>>
>>64216451
and that's why you're a pleb
>>
>>64216451
cmon how do you not like graduation but like LR and CD
>>
>>64216373
Kanye gives him credit in some songs and I know hes also experimenting alot but critics dont intrigue me.Any good album you could recommend?
>>
>>64217179
Graduation has like 3 good songs (the opener, Flashing Lights and Homecoming)
>>
>>64215086
2heavy4me
desu
>>
>>64217200
All of its songs are good except for champion and glory
>>
>>64217200
Good Morning? Stronger? Can't Tell Me Nothing? And most of all I Wonder?
>>
>>64217248
Champion is good, excellent sampling for it's time
>>
>>64217188
what do you mean? good cudi album? there isn't one, but people seem to like the first two
>>
>>64215086
the most important album for rap imo
>>
I like it better than Graduation. Pinocchio story is maybe the only song about fame that is genuinely poignant.

Also, the drum build on Love Lockdown are a Goat kanye moment
>>
no doubt it was good
it just kinda pales when you set it next to MBDTF
>>
>>64217396
continue.
>>
>>64217376
I guess i ll check em out,thanks mate
>>64217396
Nice b8

And since I see many of you guys say MBDTF aint good,tell me why you think so
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.