[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spoonfeed me genre charts because i'm lonely and have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: bhnjjuhb.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
bhnjjuhb.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
spoonfeed me genre charts because i'm lonely and have no developed taste
>>
Just go on rym if you want spoonfeeding
>>
>>>/wsr/

You're lonely because you're lazy and don't find familiarizing yourself with the places you are at important.
>>
>>64213647
read the sticky
http://4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky
Ctrl + F "Flowcharts"
>>
Click on the link in the name field
I've been going through these a lot. New music makes me so happy!
>>
File: The_Residents charts.jpg (3 MB, 4096x5022) Image search: [Google]
The_Residents charts.jpg
3 MB, 4096x5022
>>64213647
Because there will never, ever be enough Residents fans anywhere.
>>
>>64213670
>You're lonely because you're lazy and don't find familiarizing yourself with the places you are at important.
ya so???????
>>
Anyone has the tfw no gf chart?
>>
>>64213734
but i was told not to like the residents because they're poseurcore
>>
>>64213821
don't listen to forced memes anon
>>
File: 1454803535919.png (1 MB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1454803535919.png
1 MB, 1700x1700
>>64213647
>>
File: Resident_Dents.jpg (141 KB, 800x1136) Image search: [Google]
Resident_Dents.jpg
141 KB, 800x1136
>>64213821
They're wrong. they're weird, but there is a message and meaning to their albums under all of that. It's up to you to find it per-album, but there usually is under anything that isn't structured like a traditional album or has an existing concept.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.