[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening to JAPANESE Music >not even understanding what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 6LqgkmNHtO-6.png (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
6LqgkmNHtO-6.png
24 KB, 300x250
>listening to JAPANESE Music
>not even understanding what the lyrics are about

explain yourself.
>>
File: roger fedora.png (353 KB, 454x539) Image search: [Google]
roger fedora.png
353 KB, 454x539
>why yes, I listen to music for the lyrics
>>
File: disapointed.jpg (55 KB, 624x517) Image search: [Google]
disapointed.jpg
55 KB, 624x517
>listening to music only for the lyrics
>>
>>64210486

>lyrics don't matter lmao

I bet you like This Heat too
>>
File: 1453090954532.jpg (24 KB, 265x293) Image search: [Google]
1453090954532.jpg
24 KB, 265x293
>>64210456
because understanding the lyrics=/=enjoying the music

is this not obvious to you
>>
>>64210493
>listening to music only for the lyrics
>only
>ONLY

and theres the flaw in your way of thinking.
>>
>>64210515
wait i fucked up lmao

what i meant was that you dont need to understand the lyrics to enjoy the music

you fucking weeb
>>
Some Japanese music has lyrics in English, some Japanese music is instrumental, often the lyrics are the least important part of the music. Do you need to understand the difference between Dorian, Phrygian and Lydian to listen to music?
>>
>listening to SHOEGAZE Music
>not even understanding what the lyrics are about

explain yourself.
>>
>>64210497
>he fell for the "This Heat is bad" meme
Wew lad.
>>
>>64210524
That's what the OP is suggesting though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.