[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/, me and some friends are travelling from England to Mongolia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
/mu/, me and some friends are travelling from England to Mongolia this summer, in July. We wanted to get some CDs and burn some songs onto them. Obviously, the Drive soundtrack will be on there, but what else should be included? It will be a roughly 4 week trip.
>>
Out of interest why Mongolia?
>>
>>64203676

We're doing the Mongolian rally. It was a spur of the moment decision and I need to get a few grand before June if I'm gonna make it, plus Visas and shit.
>>
>>64203701

Well that sounds fun as fuck, hope you all make it

as for music you gonna have to be a bit more specific, what kind of music do you generally listen to?
>>
>>64203760

It's gonna be really fucking hard to make it, due to money and visas, but I fucking hope we do. Hell, even if we get our shit sorted out, it'll be hard to actually make it to Mongolia.

It can be anything, as long as it fits the mood of a road trip. We're looking for highly emotional and energetic music, for the most part. Any genre will do. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? I've never been on such a long road trip, so I don't really know exactly what to even look for.
>>
>>64203785

Well that's awfully broad but Queens of The Stone Age makes music that works really well in a road-trip setting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VzpHHpqj08
>>
>>64203834

That's a great idea, actually, QUOTSA is the type of thing I'm looking for.
>>
>>64203868

Stoner rock in general is great for road-trips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrptIfKfc8
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.