[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck all of the Fanboy and Chum Chum shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: black.jpg (37 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
37 KB, 1920x1080
It's fucking gay and really not funny.
>>
ok
>>
>>64201740
^
>>
^^
>>
ok
>>
preach
>>
The funniest part about this show's existence is that this was pitched to Nickelodeon as a pilot by Frederator studios, along with Adventure Time. Nickelodeon chose to greenlight this show over Adventure Time.

Wonder how badly the network regrets doing that.
>>
>>64201814
The show is so repulsive to watch, it makes me want to steralise the human race
>>
File: 1410008702828.png (102 KB, 550x495) Image search: [Google]
1410008702828.png
102 KB, 550x495
>>64201814
There's no way this is real. I cannot accept that someone genuinely thought a show about two retards in their underwear had more potential than a show about a boy and his magical dog going on adventures.
>>
>>64201897
Well from Nick's perspective, all kids love is fart jokes, disgusting imagery, and overall retardation. You don't need to be a good writer anymore.
>>
>>64201897
I'm not joking. Go look it up yourself if you don't believe me.

Also, this is Nickelodeon. >>64201939 is pretty spot on with them. They've made some great shows, but they've also made some pretty terrible ones because of their mindset on what they think kids will watch and enjoy.

They also picked up Back At The Barnyard for a full series over this other pilot called The Modifiers. Great pilot that could've made for a wonderful show. Unfortunately (not for some though), Zone made a Flash of it, and it's become more well known than the actual pilot.

The pilot, if you're curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2KBF3iw3is

I wish I could talk about cartoons on /co/, but that board's almost always a mess.
>>
>>64202336
Fucking love zone sama, definitely best work from him by far :p
>>
nick would've just ruined adventure time if they had it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.