[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Melanie Martinez
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
You should check her out, even if pop music isn't your thing
>>
No thanks
>>
anything similar to her?
>>
>>64201139
I'm not listening to cheap mexican Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
>>
this is shitty pop music marketed to tumblr girls with daddy fetishes gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 418x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 418x494
>>64202106
That actually made me laugh so hard, I love kyary and this is so true
>>
She's really not very cute yet I find myself strangely attracted to her. Also, her music isn't that bad.
>>
>>64201139
love the music, lyrics are a bit weak though. decent voice. i really like the soap one, and the one where she says "you must be this tall to ride this ride" forgot the name.
>>
File: DSC_0047.jpg (569 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0047.jpg
569 KB, 1536x2048
>>64202268
>kpoop
you need taste lessons
>>
>>64202392
It's j-pop, and excuse me? Watch yourself my nigga, kyary is a god-tier babe with incredible /fa/ style. She is such a qt. love her
>>
>>64202411
you're so annoying! why do you make yourself this such annoying guy
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 249x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 249x277
>>64202463
What did I do to deserve this :((
>>
She's much better than most of current pop artists
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLYlMq6MU2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wpa_evL9Bc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qLqbC7BifU
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.