[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the FЯED of music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 274x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 274x425
Who's the FЯED of music?
>>
>>64196832
Beastie Boys
>>
any of those annoying douchey white guy swag youtubers who think theyre way more interesting and talented than they actually are
>>
PC Music
>>
File: aveytare3.jpg (621 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
aveytare3.jpg
621 KB, 1000x670
>>
>>64196860
delete this
>>
Death Grips

An internet meme for children that is now irrelevant.
>>
>>64196832
>>64196832
>>64196832
>>64196832
I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW!!!
(WOOOO!!!)
(WOOOO!!!)
(SWIZZ TOLD ME TO LET THE BEAT ROCK...)
>>
>>64196832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldTCLB8_BM
>>
>older work that the artist now regrets making and is embarrassed by
>remains their most known and distinctive and will follow them around forever
Pinkerton?
>>
KOЯN
>>
Madlib?
>>
>>64196891
it's true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTUZ1GrZ0j0
>>
>>64196856
forgot to mention: any of those people that i described that are ALSO a "musician"
>>
Grimes
>>
fuck I don't know but (his movie aside) Night at the Museum would be the kino equivalent

is there a really pleb-y pop star whose whole gimmick is being 'wacky'?

or maybe it would be like some novelty third wave ska or late 90s swing revival band
>>
>>64197857
maybe.... the Aquabats? although they were supposedly known as the third wave ska band who weren't quite as awful as some of the others

perhaps Reel Big Fish, or the Cherry Poppin' Daddy's
>>
jo new.
>annoying voice
>never shuts up
>overly dramatic
>>
>>64197040
explain
>>
>>64196859
You're not wrong...
>>
>>64199293
quasimoto i guess?
>>
>>64196832
Eminem
>>
>>64200795
makes sense
>>
>tfw you went to highschool with this dude and he's actually as normal as everyone else
>nobody brought it up at school
>kids who wore fred shirts were assholes
>was active outside of class, in mock trial and one act and shit
>signed autographs for really little kids at some football games
>wasn't in my friend group, but they were all cool
Nickolodeon wanted to move him out to LA and he didn't want to leave his family at home, so he moved them all out there with him
>>
>>64196850

this
>>
File: album of the life.jpg (40 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
album of the life.jpg
40 KB, 460x460
>>64196832
FЯED is
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.