[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you look at Sputnik Music's top 10 albums of 2015, only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bestAlbumsOf2015.png (1 MB, 2018x1587) Image search: [Google]
bestAlbumsOf2015.png
1 MB, 2018x1587
If you look at Sputnik Music's top 10 albums of 2015, only 2 of them are actually albums I have ever heard of. Tell me, why is that? Why does /mu/ never talk about the other 8 bands which may be just as good?
>>
>>64196075
Don't blame your ignorance on /mu/.
>>
>>64196075
The Snarky Puppy one is the only one that you should listen to anyway
>>
>>64196092
/thread
>>
>>64196075
I mean the number of votes says a lot
>>
>>64196092
No one talks about them. All they ever talk about is fucking Slint, Animal Collective, and King Crimson.
>>
>>64196139
then go start the discussion
>>
>>64196139
okay here you go, none of these albums really need to be discussed except the Snarky Puppy album since it's the only interesting one

>TPAB
mediocre hip-hop album, already discussed enough on /mu/ and I'm sure this is one of the ones you were aware of
>Undertale Soundtrack
garbage chiptunes that a bunch of ninegaf children overrate on RYM and Sputnik. anyone with actual taste won't listen to that shit
>Sylva
a really fucking good jazz fusion album, give it a listen
>Carrie & Lowell
this was an okay album, it's pretty sad like people say but the stripped down sound is much less interesting than his maximalist style on previous albums
>The Epic
Miles Davis worship, mediocre jazz album with some redeeming moments but it's 3 fucking hours, there are plenty of better jazz albums for you to listen to instead from just that year
>All Love Lost
garbage rap, ignore it
>Atlantis
boring "muh trve kvlt" black metal album
>Their Loss....
some sort of gothic rock I haven't listened to, maybe I will but I bet that it's melodramatic shit
>Movements
uninteresting rock EP with influences in post-rock, post-punk, post-hardcore (at least the artist says, it just sounds uninteresting, don't bother)
>Departure Songs
mediocre post-rock
>>
new snarky puppy this year is fucking insane but I'm disqualifying it because its apparently previously released material from other musicians just re-recorded with snarky puppy joining them. otherwise it would be a very strong aoty contender right now.
>>
>>64196570
wow... okay then...that was actually pretty neat. thanks
>>
>>64196075
>Why does /mu/ never talk about the other 8 bands which may be just as good?
Only four of those albums have over 100 votes, so not a lot of people on Sputnik have even listened to the other 6, and 3/4 of those albums were discussed a lot when they were released.
>>
>>64196570
Holy shit. Snarky Puppy is like actually really good.

where has this been all my life?
>>
>>64196570
>much trve kvlt black metal
it's a technical death metal album you moron
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.