[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Slints
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: a1.png (13 KB, 845x89) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
13 KB, 845x89
>The Slints
>>
Did they mean The Slits or Slint?
>>
>>64194717
they meant Slint.
>>
>>64194735
Holy shit. How is it possible to fuck that up?
>>
>The Talking Heads
>>
>The Slints
>>
>>64194251
sounds better than slint that's for sure
>>
Oh yeah I love the Slints. The Spiderland is my favorite album and their EP also titled the Slints is really good. Not a big fan of the Tweez though
>>
>nobody can ever make mistakes

>goes to youtube comments
>expects things
>>
death GRIps
>>
>>64194897
stop posting
>>
>>64194952
stop being salty
>>
>>64194251
what video is this from
>>
>>64194897
Lmao
>>
>>64194904
There's a difference between making a mistake and a teenager getting every answer wrong on a test for 2nd graders.
>>
>>64194994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX2CmkdTIgE
>>
The Swans
The Soft Cell
The Slints
The Sonics...The Sonics...The Sonics...
>>
>The Slints
mama mia
>>
>The Slints

Can you believe someone actually said this? Jeez Louise
>>
>The Slints
>>
>The Slints
BOI IF YOU DONT
>>
Am I the only one that thinks he meant the smiths, not slint?
>>
>>64195460
see:
>>64195081
>>
>The Slints
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.