[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
listening to this rn. what are your thoughts on it /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
listening to this rn. what are your thoughts on it /mu/?
>>
>>64194196
I think the general consensus is that Four Minute Mile is better. I think both are great though. I like the Get Up Kids and the fact that they laid the foundation of emo pop, paving the way for newer acts like You Blew It!
>>
Pretty good album. It's kind of basic but it really one of the first bands to sound like that.

Still can't believe p4k gave this a 2.0
>>
>>64194196

good one. still like four minute mile better tho
>>
red letter day EP is cool too
>>
>>64194285
This is not the general consensus. Something was way more popular and is the better album. Without Something we wouldn't have Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Brand New, or even any of the newer emo bands like Tigers Jaw or Spraynard.
>>
>>64194196
Probably one of the best albums in the genre
>>
>>64194196
takes me back to 10th grade, bought it on the day it came out
>>
>>64195622
>>64194196
taking back sunday is better
>>
File: 1460948995400.png (476 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460948995400.png
476 KB, 600x600
taking back sunday is better
>>
legendary emo pop punk

personal favorite is Close To Home
>>
>>64195622
This
>>
File: 519JvdzX-WL.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
519JvdzX-WL.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
What went wrong?
>>
>>64197078
No Love a close second
>>
I used to love stuff like this, but I've listened to a bit of them, as well as say anything and taking back sunday, and something about it just puts me off. Like the way the they sing and sound, it feels like I'm too mature to enjoy it (but I know I'm not). Am I just too young to appreciate this sound, now that it seems old and has been copied by a lot of shit ty bands?
>>
really good. everyone likes to circlejerk over trve emo but the get up kids are probably better than 85% of what people would could "real" emo

>>64197370
i actually liked on a wire
>>
love this album. I saw them for their anniversary tour and it was one of my favorite shows ever.
>>
10/10 classic
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.