[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Opinions on this album?
>>
Pretty good, not my favorite of his though.
>>
>>64192529
Costello is way too patrician for /mu/ because he just writes great music that's well produced and has an interesting and eclectic career marked by professionalism

/mu/ only cares about mainstream indie-shilled crap or surface level "weird" music for status signalling

sorry bud

This Year's Girl is the best song
>>
>>64192529
>PUMP IT UP
>I KNOWW HERRBENNUH HERE NEWW
>PUMP IT UP
>I KNOW UHHINNA HERE NEWWW
>*beerbeerbinnabuhbeerbeerbinnabuh*

Literally the only song I know of his thanks to Rock Band. I think that's the only song I want to know of his by the sound of that shit.
>>
>>64192837
This all the way.
Listen to Imperial Bedroom if you need more proof of this.
>>
great album
>>
>>64192529
very good album

love his voice
>>
>>64192880
How have you gone through life not having heard My Aim is True? Can you call it living even? Jokes aside, it's a fucking great record.
>>
>>64192837
Hey now, some of us grew out of that stage. Elvis Costello is pretty good.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.