[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should he just give up reviewing? Clearly barely even likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tnd gore review.png (1 MB, 1054x788) Image search: [Google]
tnd gore review.png
1 MB, 1054x788
Should he just give up reviewing?

Clearly barely even likes music anymore.
>>
He needs to focus more on songwriting and less on production. I watched his gore review and noticed that he barely brought up the disjointed song structures and focused on the angst and production. I got the impression that that was his fall back position on music he doesn't like.

I mean it makes perfect sense that he'd know jack shit about music seeing as how shit tier his own band is.
>>
File: hotcal.png (143 KB, 520x487) Image search: [Google]
hotcal.png
143 KB, 520x487
He needed to quit in 2014. He half asses most of his reviews.

He's become more and more biased through the years and seems to do less and less work around a review now.

I'm not sure if he doesn't care but I do think the whole "You guys know this is just my opinion right?" philosophy got pushed to the point where he's no longer respectable (inb4 >fantano >ever respectable).

Something shifted after 2013 with this guy. And especially in 2015 he was garbage at reviewing.
>>
>he didnt like an album I like
>he should stop reviewing music

Why are you such big faggots? When are you going to understand that no matter what music taste is subjective

>>64192735
In all honesty I thought his TPAB review was spot on

>inb4 go to bed anthony
>>
>>64192801
>In all honesty I thought his TPAB review was spot on
>
>>inb4 go to bed anthony

That's because he cared about that album. That's the issue. When he likes an album, suddenly his reviews are high effort. When he doesn't like an album he can't even properly explain why most of the time.

His rating scale is also super fucked and pretty random. That's an entirely different topic though.
>>
he knows something about punk, metal and hip hop, but i cringe everytime he revies an electronic album
>>
>>64193739
>punk
No
>>
>>64193739
he doesn't know shit about metal or punk. he might know what he's talking about with hip-hop but he still has garbage tier taste
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.