[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just noticed that Kanye never pronounces the F in "life"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: a hell of a life.png (246 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
a hell of a life.png
246 KB, 450x450
I just noticed that Kanye never pronounces the F in "life" during the hook in Hell Of A Life, making him say "we'll live a hell of a lie". Seriously, listen to it.

Share the small details you appreciated from songs.
>>
>>64190834
On Power, when "so exciting" repeats and starts to sound like "suicide"
>>
god damn op, how sad is your life
>>
>>64190938
My apologies, I must have mistaken this place for some kind of music discussion forum
>>
On 'black skinhead', Kanye says "keep it 300, like the romans", but the 300 army was actually greek. Cant believe no one noticed
>>
File: 678.png (223 KB, 650x458) Image search: [Google]
678.png
223 KB, 650x458
>>64190938
Why u gotta h8, bruh.
>>
on Yeezus, kayne literally just steals the style that saul williams created on niggy tardust
>>
>>64190834
Love that song, the message is very unique
>>
>>64190938
How sad is your lie?
>>
>>64190834
I noticed that as well, glad I'm not the only one.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (20 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
20 KB, 300x168
On the song famous from kanyes magnum opus the life of pablo,if you listen to riri'S part closely you can hear her say "i loved you better then your own kim did".
>>
>>64192280
Also can hear bum bum dilla (J dilla) if listening close at the end of the song
>>
>>64191026
i did because i'm greek
>>
>>64190968
r to the oast
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.