[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what's your favorite Maiden album? why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Iron_Maiden_-_Powerslave.jpg (73 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Maiden_-_Powerslave.jpg
73 KB, 300x300
So, what's your favorite Maiden album?
why?
>>
>>64184188
You just posted it
because AAAAAACEEEEEESSSSS HIIIIIIGH
>>
iron maiden are shit
>>
Used to be Seventh Son for the longest time, now I gravitate more towards The Number of the Beast.

What did you think of The Book of Souls?
>>
The Number of the Beast because I'm a filthy pleb. In all seriousness, 22 Acacia Avenue is a seriously underrated Maiden song.
>>
>>64184551
>Number of the Beast is pleb
Waiwhat?

I've never been a fan of the Charlotte storyline to be quite honest.
>>
Brave New World
>>
>>64184202
>>64184188
Powerslave, because of The Rime of The Ancient Mariner, best Maiden song in my opinion (haven't listened to The Book Of Souls yet)
>>
>>64184686
>haven't listened to The Book Of Souls yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E_bmuEma4o
You should seriously get around to it.
>>
>>64184188
Somewhere in time
>>
Seventh Son is my favorite, just really consistent all the way through. I think The Prophecy is the only track I don't really care for.

Then probably Somewhere in Time.
>>
>>64184979
Same here.
>>
Given that they're only known in America for the 82-84 stuff...
>>
>>64184686
this
>>
>>64184188
mom has this on vinyl, mesmerized me as a kid.
the art and egyptian themes, as well as rime of the ancient mariner were great.
>>
>>64184979
yep
>>
>>64184188
s/t
>>
Iron Maiden is the worst band of all time.
>>
>>64185593
>mom
>not dad

I'm assuming she was the one who wore the pants in the family?
>>
I actually just saw these guys last Monday, it was fucking phenomenal. Favorite songs live were Hallowed Be Thy Name and Fear of the Dark. The Book of Souls songs and set were awesome, they really go all out with the theatrics.

>>64184979
This and Powerslave are very, very close. They have so many great albums though.
>>
>>64185704
dad didn't live with us.
he wasn't as hard as her anyway. he liked hendrix, but thats the heaviest he'd go.
>>
>>64185836
As part of the Book of Souls tour? That's started? I bought tickets to it at the speed of light once I found out they'd finally come to my country for the first time.

What did they play from the newest album? Shame we won't get to hear Empire of the Clouds live.
>>
>>64184467
>What did you think of The Book of Souls?
it was ok
>>64184551
MEET A LADY THAT I KNOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
>>
>Album Powerslave
>Song To Tame A Land
>>
Album: Powerslave
Song: Flash of the Blade
>>
s/t because none of their other albums have Transylvania
>>
I think Iron Maiden is the best band from which you can learn history the best

Dance of death ftw
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.