[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend just showed this to me. AND I FUCKING LOVED IT AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
A friend just showed this to me.

AND I FUCKING LOVED IT AND I DON'T KNOW WHY

The closest thing to this that I've listened is Death Grips and just because of the memes.

Do you have some more artist like this to listen to?
>>
dude stfu... they are copy cats. they stole three 6 mafia's style. they are shit just like your music taste
>>
>>64178595
They sound nothing like death grips and they dont even have a microgram of talent
>>
>>64178595
I listen to these guys from time to time, they're ok, but saying they're like death grips only shows you've been here for less than a month and should lurk more before posting
>>
Fuck Suicideboys. Schemaposse is where its at.
>>
File: 1459321353392.gif (505 KB, 209x209) Image search: [Google]
1459321353392.gif
505 KB, 209x209
>>64178595
Not bad, would listen again
>>
Oy recommend me something like this but better.
>>
$uicide boy$ just copies other people and tries to be bones in the meantime
>>
ok i will listen to this but the title is cringe tho lol
>MY LIVER WILL HANDLE WHAT MY HEART CAN'T
>>
>>64180601
meh. they have talent. but they are biting bones style hard. and bones does it better in my opinion. and the whole edgy title thing is annoying as hell "A DEATH IN THE OCEAN WOULD BE SO BEAUTIFUL", "KILL YOURSELF (PART III)"....
>>
>>64180675
oh and the generic trap sounds also sound dated as fuck already.
>>
Check out Food For Animals, Nah, B L A C K I E and this song:
https://youtu.be/97fFYsMbVvE
>>
>>64178595
interesting title and cover but it's cloud rap so iunno if i want to try it...
>>
$crim makes unreal beats, but like kys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.