[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about this album that you guys like so much? And I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What is it about this album that you guys like so much? And I dont mean that in a "I dont like it" kind of way, I just want to hear what makes this album so good in your opinions.
Personally I always liked the variety of instruments it used
>>
I like how it's an aeroplane instead of an airplane. Very subtle, I'd guess most casual listeners miss that
>>
i really love the community around the album. i take pride in knowing that i like something everyone else likes. :)
>>
>>64176110
Found the Patrician in the room
>>
This is the most overrated piece of shit OF ALL TIME. I can name a dozen better folk rock artists and none of them are Jeff handgun
>>
>>64176346
Alright, name a few. I actually wanna hear some new stuff. Thanks anon
>>
I like it because the lyrics and the vocals are so naked, strong, and emotional that I feel understood in my depression and pain.
>>
>>64176378
same except less with depression and pain than anxiety and shit know what im saying
>>
>>64176110
2 keks
>>
Jeff Magnum's Rich Vocals,

Also how easy it is for the songs to stick in your head but also not be anoyying at the same time.

That being said im not in love with the album, i like it but i dont love it
>>
Mangum's delivery is definitely passionate, even if it's not for everyone.
The variety of instruments are interesting, and add to a unique atmosphere that I haven't seen in a lot of other albums
>>
>>64176081
It's a very comfy album. It's simple but well constructed and surprisingly enough has lots of replay value. It's something I can throw on when I feel up or down.

Plus I've lots of memories attached to the album from listening to it in various situations with various people.
>>
>>64176376
btfo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.