[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE death Gripsu~!!!! THEY ARE JUST SO LE EPIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE death Gripsu~!!!!
THEY ARE JUST SO LE EPIC FRICKING AWESOME XDDD and misterious (like me) O_o….. with their fucking COOL AS FUCK SHOUTING. This is REAL MUSIC, unlike that mainstream Kanye Shit n Nikki Migarb(age)
Hell why cant more bands be this cool (i only listen to real music like radiohead, tame
impala, gorillaz, pink floyd, the list goes on and on and on...)!!!!!!!!they have majestic and TERRIYFIENG songs (like “it goes” and “get got”) I mean. Real music should be EDGY!!! DARK!!! DANGEROUS!!! (…like my soul>_<), not boring and stupid

They even had a PINK FLOYD SONG on one of their songs (but it was about sex, and that is just stupid because thats like all those rapper’s who rap about hoes and drugs) but they are just so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Also, the black guy (i think he’s on their first albums cover and his OMG OMG PENIS XDXDXDXD was on one of theirs two (and i wanna suck it ;333)) speaks about real THINGS like stopping the corrupt government!!! He’s right, because obama (bin laden) is a terrorist!!!
When I grow up I want to be on the v, on that yellow pill shit and just fuck kill steal shit too, so I can be like death grips……

so guys what music do you think matches the awesomeisty and intensity of death grips!!!?
>>
yawn
>>
hey guys what happens if you take a guitar and a violin bow and try to play it like that then you have like drums on your feet and you start kicking, and you sing in Greenlandic and even though you don't speak it what is the band called
>>
>>64174301
is this copypasta?
>>
hey max nice post
>>
i know you're out there death grips fans

if you do any of the following smash that like rn

>browse /v/
>have an anime profile pic
>devoted follower of fantano and h3h3 #papabless
>listen to vaporwave
>got into death grips ironically at first
>like diggity dank memes
>trouble talking to girls
>own a katana
>smell like piss and smegma because showers are for normies
>believe in the zionist conspiracy
>feel like the world just isn't quite at your intelectual level
>>
>>64174301
You can tell this is true because OP wants to suck the penis, therefore OP is a fag.
>>
>>64174499
omg so me
>>
>>64174379
SCROOP SCROOP
>>
>>64174499
Someone post that youtube comment pls
>>
>>64174499
>like diggity dank memes
I don't listen to death grips but I can definitely get behind this statement
>>
>>64174499
Honestly me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.