[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drugs make the best music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
drugs make the best music
>>
Why did you post that shitty fedora-core album next to actual good albums?
>>
>>64172144
These are all like the 4th or 5th best albums by each of these artists.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>64172144

Here's tom with the weather.
>>
>>64172168
Good joke, they're all fedoracore
>>
>>64172168
What Soft Bulletin? That's a very good question.
>>
>>64172144
Except The Soft Bulletin wasn't made on drugs
>>
File: cEEjihy.jpg (237 KB, 1247x1433) Image search: [Google]
cEEjihy.jpg
237 KB, 1247x1433
COME ON BRUH, YOU AINT GONNA POST FUTURE'S SHIT??

fifty sis nights
monsta
dirty sprite

All classics. Better than that dusty shit you posted
>>
>>64172235
>he doesn't know that future only represents the drug culture and hardly ever uses them
Do you not know what 'brand image' is?
>>
you said it again, sister
>>
>>64172222
I don't know, it references a lot of drugs
>>
>>64172144
Trump makes the best music
>>
>>64172539
How so?
>>
>>64172559
This is the source of the album art
Also, A Spoonful Weighs a Ton is a pretty obvious reference to heroin, not including the lyrics because I haven't listened to it in a while
The Spiderbite Song and The Gash could also be references to syringes as well, but I'm not sure about that
Again, none of this is talking about the lyrics
>>
>>64172714
>Also, A Spoonful Weighs a Ton is a pretty obvious reference to heroin
It's about the cure for cancer you dolt
>>
>>64172222
Nice quads
>>
>>64172168
DSOTM or Sgt Peppers?
>>
>>64172201
hahaha wow :)
>>
>>64172714
Spiderbite Song is actually directly referring to Drozd's heroin problem at the time, an infection from a needle almost cause him to lose his hand, hence the lyrics.
>>
>>64172222
Bretty sure the the guitarist was a heroin addict.
>>
>>64173243
*which Wayne didn't know at the time, and thought it was actually a spider bite, which is what Steven told him at the time.

Hence it's not about heroin.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.