[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best song of theirs? Any suggestions for other bands if I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Best song of theirs?

Any suggestions for other bands if I like these guys?
>>
>>64169762
And You And I
>>
Roundabout and Long Distance Runaround

Listen to Rush, Dream Theater and Tool
>>
>>64169782
Wrap it up folks, we already got the correct answer.
>>
>>64169762
RIP Chris
Also Awaken
Also Hearts
>>
The correct answer is Heart of the Sunrise

But my favorite is Long Distance Runaround
>>
I GET UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
I GET DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
>>
>>64169824
oh shit those are both 10/10 along with And You And I
>>
>>64169824
I GET UPPPPPP

I GET DOWOWOWWWN
>>
Close to the Edge is the best rock song ever recorded so I'll go with that.
>>
i feel lost in the ctiyyyy
>>
top five Yes songs:
1. Close to the Edge
2. Heart of the Sunrise
3. Siberian Khatru
4. Ritual
5. Sound Chaser
>>
>>64169869
For recs: King Crimson, Steven Wilson, Rush, Can, The Mars Volta, EL&P. Some more similar than others, but just listen to prog in general. It's a great genre despite its reputation.

Although they aren't my favourite band in the genre, Yes are, to me, the only band that effectively and consistently married the 'progressive' sound with an upbeat/happy vibe.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.