[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which memerapper are you kids pretending is the new Mozart now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1460890224789.jpg (98 KB, 650x498) Image search: [Google]
1460890224789.jpg
98 KB, 650x498
Which memerapper are you kids pretending is the new Mozart now until the next FotM one comes along and you forget the last?
>>
Kendrick > the rest are garbage
>>
young thug

except he's legitimately good
>>
>>64167446
no
>>
>>64167446
>
>>
Desiigner on the come-up right now, but I give him a few more months, or at least until after his first album/mixtape drops.
>>
>>64167419
>uses the term meme rap/meme rapper unironically
>calls people kids over the internet
>thinks people are just pretending to like music to spite him
the 3 most common symptoms of autism
>>
>>64167507
Literally just a shitty Future, I'd rather listen to DS2 any time of day.
>>
>>64167533
>white people
>>
>>64167419
Famous Dex
>>
>>64167533
>>uses the term meme rap/meme rapper unironically
all rap is memerap

>>calls people kids over the internet
only kids listen to rap

>>thinks people are just pretending to like music to spite him
Yes, the endless Spaceghostpurrp and Chief Keef threads prove me wrong, oh wai-
>>
>>64167533
Yeah I'm sure plenty of respectable successful people love these "artists". Not.
>>
>>64167446
this.

shame so much potential is going towards stupid shit
>>
Why do most modern rappers have a shelf life of about 3 months?

>put Lil in front of your name
>release mixtape
>??????
>profit

Then poof! like that, they're gone.
>>
>>64167419
who's bottom center?
>>
>>64167798
the main demographic of rap music are basically human goldfish
>>
>>64167830
exactly
>>
J. Cole or Kendrick
>>
>When OP can't keep up with the trends in hip hop
>When OP is too ignorant of the genre to distinguish which rappers are innovative and which are followers
>When OP can't distinguish a rapper with a good song from a rapper with a great body of work
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.