[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strong 3 ffs? how more contrarian can you get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: mqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
Strong 3 ffs? how more contrarian can you get?
>>
hating him is really just redundant at this point
>>
>>64154596
I mean he's not being unreasonable here desu
>>
More like a strong WHO CARES LOL
>>
the general consensus is that it's shit
>>
>>64154633
>>64154637
this thing is fuckign solid what are you on about

show me anywhere in it thats even close to a 3
>>
>>64154633
it's no the best album in the world but definitely not 3
>>
name 5 better synthpop albums this year
>>
>>64154596
>someone uses the full scale instead of just 6s 7s and 8s
>CONTRARIAN FAG!!!!
>>
>>64154714
wtf no

babydaddy or whatever proud to be british deserves a 3 not this. gimme a break Go! could demand very high dollar to a movie soundtrack and I'll be very surprised if it doesnt start popping up
>>
also what I heard of open mike eagle whatever was fucking horrible. pretty solid music but the rapping is fucking atrocious. one of the worst albums I've heard this year
>>
holy fucking shit thats susanne sundfor?? He just gave susanne sundfor a fucking 3??

bwahahahahahaha

time to hang it up melon
>>
>>64154694
>this year
What year an album comes out in is irrelevant when it comes to quality.
>>
That album was fucking shite lad, had to listen to Don't Save Us From the Flames to cleanse myself from that post-ironic loooolcheesy garbage
>>
>>64155873
its a good starting point

sure as hell a better starting point than the literal entire history of music

art is subjective and subjectivity is relative
>>
>>64154636
lmao .
>>
>>64154650
my dick is solid from your anger ;)
>>
>>64156001
oh please after listening to this chill as fuck album i'm anything but angry

susanne sundfor a 3 holy fucking shit its pity not anger
>>
>there are actually people defending this pos album
>>
>>64156024
my dick is not solid anymore :(
>>
>>64156024
Susanne Sundfor is so much better than M83. This album is like a 5/10, though.
>>
>>64156149
I won't throw a fit over 5 although I'd go a little higher to a 6 and thats just to start. I'm going through it now and this thing really is fucking solid.
>>
Laser Gun reminds me of that car commercial where the woman is singing to herself and people are listening to her on a conference call.
>>
>car commercial
>movie soundtrack
sounds about right
>>
>>64155992
No, the entire history of music is the only reasonable starting point. Will be a huge inflation in high ratings in any other case.
>>
Liking this is contrarian
>>
>>64156225
well yeah if I had a comprehensive knowledge of the entire history of music

also I'm not necessarily equating comparisons with ratings. If anything I'm trying to move away from ratings with that method.

either way I just finished road blaster and I'm telling you this album is fucking solid
>>
>>64156169
See
>>64154714

A 3/10 to me is something like "meh, not a shit album, but I probably won't listen to it many times".
>>
>>64156251
How the hell is 3 out of 10 "meh/not shit" anon... what the fuck...

The album has been getting bad reviews since it came out though. And they're all right.

>>64156024
to be fair fantano highlighted the susanne song as one of Junk's good ones and even said:
>And even the other guest singers with the exception of Susanne are pretty unimpressive on this record

He would have liked Ten Love Songs desu
>>
just finished it and this album is guaranteed solid as fuck

looking forward to getting this puppy in rotation and see where she lands

fagtano is officially too young for this shit
>>
>>64156535
>to be fair fantano highlighted the susanne song as one of Junk's good ones and even said:
ok point taken but still
>>
IDK it's pop music.

Is it catchy and does it do so without being the annoying kind of catchy? That's all I want.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.