[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Redpilled musicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: dfoc.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dfoc.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
ITT: Redpilled musicians
>>
The Doors
>>
Devo was 4chan before 4chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZRmcxKl_oI
>>
>>64140402
*red pail
>>
>>64141001
Never watched their interviews before, this is brilliant

>DEVO - "musical laxative for a constipated anxiety"
>>
>>64140402
their new music is cucked as shit desu
>>
>>64141451
He said "society"
>>
>>64141822
>their new music is cucked as shit desu
>cucked
>shit
>desu

Also, Devo haven't released any new music in a while. This is the closest thing to a new Devo song we've gotten recently, and it's better than anything on their last album
https://vimeo.com/159840998
>>
>>64141915
>better than anything on their last album

you're joking, right? That song was the equivalent of this. Devo is fucking dead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC2DpGaykaI
>>
>>64142039
>you're joking, right?
No, I'm not joking, I just have a different opinion than you.
>>
D
>>
E
>>
V
>>
Mayhem
>>
O
>>
>>64142039
>Devo is fucking dead.
also, I just want to say that, Devo is NOT dead. Yes, two of the members maybe dead and the band is old as fuck, but the most important part of Devo is still alive and that's their message. Devo themselves cannot escape de-evolution.
>>
>>64142384
>>64142039
They're playing a show in like 10 days in LA lol they aint dead
Protip: New Traditionalists is their best album and the Seattle '81 album will fucking blow you away
>>
Devo 2.0>Devo
>>
>>64143909
>Devo 2.0
A majority of the music played on that album was actually played by Devo

Also, apparently the kids in the band knew that the band was a byproduct of De-evolution. I think the members are still friends with Devo today, and even one of them guested on a song live.
>>
>>64143705
New Traditionalists is an underrated album
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.