[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this faggot ever made anything that wasn't complete shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Has this faggot ever made anything that wasn't complete shit?
>>
Their work before they started catering to their american audience was good. Especially like War
>>
>>64138712
>I've never heard anything from their 80s output

Fucking millenials, man
>>
Listening to The Unforgettable Fire now. Great record

Doesn't change the fact that Bono is a smug prick
>>
Achtung Baby was alright
>>
He inspired U Talkin' U2 To Me?
>>
Almost everything he made in the 80s/90s was very good.
>>
>>64138712
>Has this faggot ever made anything that wasn't complete shit?

Lots of money
>>
>war
>joshua tree
>achtung baby
>>
File: Front.jpg (181 KB, 815x800) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
181 KB, 815x800
>>64138712
>>
>>64140520
lmao
>>
>>64138712
Mysterious ways was alright.
>>
Yes. He was awesome. If you fell for the U2 hate bandwagon without listening to the 80s albums they have you're the complete shit.
>>
>War
>The Joshua Tree
>The Unforgettable Fire
>Achtung Baby
>Zooroopa
>Soundtracks Volume 1
>some stuff from Pop and some stuff from Rattle And Rum
All these are great. Rest is garbage. Songs of Innocence was alright though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.