[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>words can't hurt me these shades are gucci What did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>words can't hurt me these shades are gucci

What did he mean by this?
>>
shutup SWALLOWER
>>
I'm richer than you so you're wrong
>>
>>64135665
He's a superficial consumerist who pretends that buying expensive things makes him immune to criticism

Obviously he's incredibly insecure though, not to mention depressed.
>>
>Should've got that insured got GEICO for your monaaaaaaaay

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64135665

>We shine because they hate us, floss cause they degrade us
>We trying to buy back our 40 acres
>And for that paper, look how low we a stoop
>Even if you in a Benz, you still a nigga in a coupe
>>
>>64135802
>it's society's fault that I'm a narcissistic manbaby who thinks of nothing but expensive cars
It's your own fault, manbaby
>>
>>64135738
>He's a superficial consumerist who pretends that buying expensive things makes him immune to criticism
that is what a first level listeners would think, you lack the responsive introspective ability to truly understand kanye so you project your sophistry on him instead
>>
>>64135975
There's a lot of layers to those particular sentences but someone lacking in life experience such as yourself could never understand it, being a midwest middleclass white /mu/tant doesn't help either

I'm not shaming you for being white but there are some things you will never understand, whether it's the self decrepitating mindset of being a minority or realising that you're just a different type of nigger if you're rich are two of those things

It's not difficult to grasp but you have to live it to really understand what Kanye is talking about
>>
>>64136746
>I'm not shaming you for being white
Well you're trying to, but failing pretty miserably.

Somebody's race doesn't prevent them from being able to acquire knowledge. I understand the socioeconomics of Kanye's life very well, and I understand that he is vastly more privileged than I or most white people ever will be in their entire lives. Ignoring the fact that he lived a luxurious middle class lifestyle as a child and was the son of a university professor who sent him to private school, he is now a multimillionaire with immediate access to every form of education and social circle on the planet.

The fact that Kanye is black doesn't somehow preclude him from exercising self-awareness and personal responsibility. Stop telling me that I don't know what he's talking about when clearly I understand the implications of what he's talking about better than you do. The fact that I'm not emotionally invested in his racial experience is of virtually no relevance to this conversation.
>>
>>64136746
do everyone a favor and kill yourself my man...
>>
>>64136610
>like, you just don't understand it man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.